United Explorer Card Application :
United Explorer Card is issued by Chase Bank and is a travel credit card. If you have received a pre-approved credit card offer from the bank then you can apply at the website of Chase. At the package, you have received there is an invitation number that is to be used to accept the offer.
It is simple to apply for a credit card if you are aware of the procedure. However, users who are new to the portal would have a hard time. Hence, we have offered a step by step guide to the application.
United Explorer Card Overview
United Explorer Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank and claims to offer premier perks without a high annual fee. It is an average airline card that suits anyone who is a regular flyer at United Airlines. Some of its features include the $100 global entry credit, free lounge access and free check bags.
Furthermore, the $95 annual fee is waived off for the first year. With access to the card, you can travel as well as save money at the same time.
Benefits of the United Explorer Card :
- The credit card offers you a signup bonus of 40,000 miles on sending over $2000 in the first 3 months.
- Get an additional 25,000 bonus miles after spending $10,000 in the first 6 months of getting the card.
- Get a first checked bag free on any United Airline flight.
- You can receive two one-time United Club passes which are deposited to your Mileage Plus account every year.
- Credit cardholders also enjoy priority boarding.
- Using the card you can save 25% on in-flight purchases.
Rate and Fee
- The annual fee is $0 for the first year then $95
- APR rate amounts to 16.49% to 23.49%
- Cash advance APR is 24.99%
- There is no minimum interest charged
- Late payment fee is up to $40
How to Apply for United Explorer Card :
- Open the credit card www.applyexplorercard.com
- As the website opens there is an application form labelled ‘Let’s get started.
- Fill out the respective spaces with the following information,
- Select the options that apply to you and enter the Mileage Plus number in the box below.
- Read the e-sign disclosure and pricing and terms.
- Check the box below to confirm you have read the information above.
- Tap the ‘Submit’ button and your application form will be submitted.
How to Accept United Explorer Card Invitation
- If you have received an Invitation offer from the United Explorer Card in the mail then you can accept it online.
- To get started visit the invitation webpage of the credit card. www.applyexplorercard.com
- As the website opens there is a section that reads ‘Thanks for your interest’.
- Enter the following details in the blank spaces below:
- 12 digit invitation number
- 5 digit ZIP Code
- Last name
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button below and you will be directed to the next page.
- Follow the prompts there and your application will be submitted.
Check Application Status
If you have already applied for the United Explorer Card then you can check your application status by calling on 1-800-432-3117.
How to Log into United Explorer Card :
- Visit the United Explorer Card login website. www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/united
- Once you are on the login page there is a login section at the top right labelled ‘Welcome’.
- Enter the Username in the respective field.
- Provide your Password in the space below.
- Tap the‘ Sign In’ button and you will be logged into your account.
Forgot Username or Password
- In case you have lost credentials open the login page. www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/united
- Locate the login widget which is towards the right of the screen.
- Just below it there is a link that reads ‘Forgot username/password?’
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new webpage.
- Enter the SSN and account card or application number in the respective spaces.
- Tap on Next button below and you can reset your account.
How to Sign Up
- To sign up for a new account the user needs to open the login website. www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/united
- Once the webpage opens you will find a sign in the section at the centre.
- Look below it and there is a URL that reads ‘Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now.
- Click on the link and you will be taken further to the enrolment page.
- Select your account type from the options at the top.
- Next enter the following details in the respective spaces:
- Account, card or application number
- Social security number
- Create your username
- Tap on ‘Next’ button below and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Follow the prompts next and your account will be registered.
How to Activate Card
- In order to activate your United Explorer Card online, you can check the sticker for the activation link.
- Open the webpage and provide the required information such as credit card numbers and security questions.
- Follow the directions next and your card will be activated.
Activate through Phone
Once you receive the credit card in the mail look on the packet and there is a phone number for activation. Call on the number and provide the information required for activation.
At the bottom line we hope you have signed in with ease. Once you are aware of the procedure you can access your United Explorer Card account. For assistance the user can connect with the support desk on 1-512-623-7702.