ATD Online Dealer Login
The ATD Online Dealer Login is an online portal developed by the American Tire Distributors. If you are a dealer of the American Tire Distributors you can sign into your account to view and access your dealer account. Anyone who has enrolled under the ATD Dealer Program receives online account management benefits.
Other benefits which come with the dealer program along with the ATD Online Dealer Portal is dealer incentives, cash backs, advertising and promotion. The ATD Portal is quite useful to its dealers. Logging in they can get access to data which is handy in their business. Read the guide below for steps to log into American Tire Distributors or ATD Dealer Login.
What is the ATD Dealer Login
ATD Dealer Login or ATD Connect is an online portal developed for the ATD Dealers. Once you set up access at the ATD Login you can streamline your operations with the help of different sale channels. The dealer can also view business-critical information via the convenient and easy to use interface.
You can also access the ATD Online Mobile app. To access the account using the ATD mobile app you need to download the app on your mobile phone and you can get started with account management with more ease and convenience. The mobile application lets you create and view orders, track deliveries and more.
What do I need to Log in
Authorization– To sign in one must be authorized to log in. You need to be a dealer of ATD.
Internet– You must have an active internet connection to sign in to your ATD Online account.
Electronic Device– The dealer can use the web browser or mobile app to sign into their account.
Private Device– We recommend you use a private device to access your ATD dealer account.
How to Log into ATD Online Dealer Account
- If you have an active account, go to the dealer account login page. www.atdonline.com
- Wait for the website to open and the login widget will be at the center.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the white boxes and click ‘Login’.
- Now you will be directed to the account dashboard.
Forgot User ID
- If you have lost user id you need to visit the login homepage.
- Just below the space to enter password there is the ‘Forgot User ID’ link.
- Click on it and a new page will open.
- Enter the email address linked to your ATD Dealer account and click ‘Submit’.
- If you forgot email address you can enter store location and employee name in the section below.
- Ones who have lost password must visit the website of ATD Online.
- Now at the bottom right of the login widget there is the ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- Click on it and enter your user id in the next page.
- Hit ‘submit’ and you can reset or retrieve password.
How to Register
ATD customers who have not yet registered for access can set up an account at the ATD Online. Read the guide below for account registration steps:
- To begin visit the website of ATD Online. www.atdonline.com
- At the right of the login widget there is a message reading ‘Welcome to ATD Online’.
- Below the section there is the ‘Register’ button.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Enter the following data to register for an account:
- Customer number
- Billing zip code for this account
- Contact name
- Preferred Communication method
- Requested user-id
- Re-enter password
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom right of the website.
Also Read : Military Star Account Login
At the verdict, you could find the ATT Online Dealer Login an easy process. The login procedure is easy, yet if you have trouble signing in the above would help you sign in.