BPI Blue Master Credit Card Activation Guidelines :
BPI Bank or Bank of the Philippine Islands is the first public bank in the Philippines and Southeast Asia. Like other banking organizations, BPI Bank provides borrowing, credit cards services, investment options and lots of other finance and banking facilities to the citizens of Philippines and Southeast Asia. In terms of Assets, BPI Holds the 4th position among the other banks of Philippines and also BPI is the second largest bank of Philippines in terms of profitability.
BPI Bank has launched several credit card options among which BPI Blue Mastercard has a very big popularity and market presence. This card comes with lot of features unlike other Master Credit Cards. You can also, easily use this special credit card of BPI online and offline. In this article, you will not only come across the different benefits of this BPI Blue master credit card, but also you will get useful tips to activate and use your BPI Blue Master Credit Card online.
BPI Blue Master Credit Card Benefits :
- With every Php 35 spend through your BPI Blue Master Card, you can get 1 reward points.
- You can also get lots of exciting rewards such as special shopping credits, gift vouchers, airline travel benefits etc. with your credit card.
- There will be 0% Special Installment Plan, Bonus Madness Limit offers etc. will be offered to you.
- You will get free travel insurance options while you use your card for ticket bookings.
- All over the year you will get special perks from the BPI Blue Card like discount offers from your favorite retail shop, food purchase, buying selective merchandise etc.
- With BPI blue Mastercard, you can enjoy lowest rate of Forex Exchange which is 1.85 %, when you use your card abroad.
- You can use the Cash Advance Facility up to 30 % based on your credit limit so that you can never become cashless.
- You can redeem your reward points on – shopping credits, dining vouchers, free airline miles, gift certificates, and of other everyday lifestyle products.
- All the BPI Blue Master Credit Cards are widely accepted across the world.
- There is zero fraud liability associated with every BPI Blue Master Credit Card which will ensure the users purchase security.
- Any kind of credit card issues, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from BPI Bank’s customer support desk.
- There will be real-time notifications and alerts from BPI Bank for all of their credit card transactions.
- Using BPI Blue Master Credit Card is easy, convenient, and secure.
BPI Blue Master Credit Card Rates & Interest :
- The Annual Card Membership Fee associated with BPI Blue Master Card is Php 1550 every year.
- Finance Charges or Monthly Effective Interest Rate associated with BPI Blue Master Card is 2.00 % or 1.82 %.
- Cash Advance Finance Charges or Monthly Effective Interest Rate associated with BPI Blue Master Card is 2.00 % or 2.12 %.
- Card replacement fees associated with BPI Blue Master Card are Php 400 / Card.
- Penalty fees for late payment of BPI Blue Master Credit Card dues are up to Php 850.
- Penalty fees for returned payment check of BPI Blue Master Credit Card dues are up to Php 100 for every check.
Apply For BPI Blue Master Credit Card :
To apply for a BPI Blue Master Credit Card, you can follow the below-mentioned steps –
- To apply for a BPI Blue Master Credit Card, you need to go to the official website of BPI Bank by browsing the following link through your browser – www.bpi.com.ph.
- When the web page will open, go to the Menu Bar of the page and select Cards.
- Click on Credit cards to get to the credit card catalog page of BPI Bank.
- Click on Show More button to get the extended credit card list.
- Go to BPI Blue Mastercard option and click on Apply Now button to go forward.
- At the next step, tick the box beside BPI Blue Mastercard and click on the Start Application button to initiate the application process.
- Choose Yes if you want to get a free eCredit Mastercard from BPI or else tick the No option.
- Now, click on Continue button to go to next phase.
- Enter the following information at appropriate fields – Mobile Number, Email Address, re-Type email address, Captcha etc.
- Now, tick the consent box after reading the terms and click on Continue button.
- At next step, enter your personal information, financial information, address and other contact details, loan and mortgage details if there is any as asked by BPI Blue Credit Card portal.
- Now, you will get details of your BPI Blue Master Credit Card fees and other terms and conditions attached to the card.
- Read the terms carefully and tick the appropriate consent box.
- Review the application form and the information once again before you submit your application form.
- You will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your BPI Blue Master Credit Card application from BPI Bank.
- After your application got approved, you will shortly receive your BPI Blue Master Credit Card over mail in your registered mailing address.
Activate BPI Blue Master Credit Card :
- After receiving your BPI Blue Master Credit Card, you must activate it to use it further.
- Basically, you must register your BPI Master Credit Card online in order to activate it.
- To activate your BPI Blue Master Credit Card, at first you need to browse the following link through your browser once again – www.bpi.com.ph
- When you land on the log-in page, click on the login button, located at the top right corner of the web page.
- After you click on that button, you will get a separate page at the next step, where there will be log-in a widget, or go to the online.bpi.com.ph page.
- There will be the following link for you below the Log In button – ‘Register Now.
- Now, click on that Register Now link to go forward.
- At the next step, select Credit Card at the Product Type drop-down list.
- After that, you will be given blank fields to enter the following information – Customer Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Now, tick the re-Captcaha box and click on Next button to go forward.
- You must enter some other details related to your BPI Blue Master Card at next step to complete the registration process.
- After completion of all the required steps, your BPI Blue Master Credit Card Account will be registered with BPI Bank’s online platform and your card will also be activated.
- Also, you can call the following number of BPI Bank to activate your respective credit card – 1 -800-188 -8910.
BPI Blue Master Credit Card Account login:
- After account registration and credit card activation, you can log in to your BPI Blue Master Credit Card account any time with the help of the following process and manage your card account easily.
- To log in to your respective BPI Blue Master Credit Card account, click on the following link – www.bpi.com.ph
- Once the web page will open, look at the top right corner of the page to locate the Log In button.
- Click on the Log In button to get the log in widget.
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your BPI Blue Master Credit Card account at respective blank fields.
- Lastly, hit the red colored Login button, and you will be logged in to your respective BPI Blue Credit Card account.
BPI Blue Master Credit Card Account Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember your Password associated with BPI Blue Credit Card account, you can reset it with the below mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – www.bpi.com.ph and perform above mentioned prompts to get the Login widget.
- There will be the following option for you below the Login button – ‘Forgot Password’ .
- Click on the above mentioned ‘Forgot Password’ link to reset the Password of BPI Blue Credit Card account.
- At next step, enter the following information – Username associate with your card account and your Product Type, Customer Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Tick the re-Captcha box and click on Next button to go ahead.
- Follow further prompts to complete the account verification process of BPI Blue Master Credit Card.
- At the next step, you will be able to recover your Password of BPI Blue Credit Card account.
BPI Blue Master Credit Card Payment :
- You can pay your BPI Blue Master Credit Card dues, by just logging in to your BPI Blue Master Credit Card account.
- Open the following link of BPI Bank with the help of your browser – www.bpi.com.ph
- Now, you have to perform the above mentioned log in process to go to your account.
- Enter your Username and Password of your respective BPI Blue Master Credit Card account.
- Click on Login button to Sign In to your account.
- Go to account dashboard and make your payment.
- You can go to your nearest BPI Bank branch physically, and get your payment done there.
- You can also, send the credit card payment on the mailing address, mentioned in your electronics statement of BPI Mastercard.
BPI Blue Master Credit Card Contact Options :
- To get general assistance regarding your BPI Blue Master Credit Card, you can dial the following helpline numbers of BPI bank any time as per your convenience – (+632) 889 -10000.
- For BPI Blue Master Credit Card billing inquiries, disputes, and other general correspondences, you can share your queries with BPI Bank by addressing your letter in the following mailing address – Tower One, Ayala North Exchange, 6796 Ayala Avenue corner Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229.
- If you want to know more about BPI Blue Master Credit Cards, you can go to the official website of BPI Bank by browsing the following link – www.bpi.com.ph
- To get online contact us form of BPI Bank, you can browse the following link – www.bpi.com.ph/contactus.
- You can follow BPI Bank, through their different social media accounts for current news and updates.