Chase Bank Checking Account & Routing Number:
Chase Checking customers can now easily find their account and routing number through the web even when they do not have a bank document with them. For that, Chase offers to log into your online account at chase.com or Chase Mobile App, which is perhaps the easiest and most convenient way. And, the service is available for all Chase Bank Checking accountholders 24 hours a day 7 days a week from any web-enabled desktop or smartphone.
How to Find Your Chase Bank Checking Account & Routing Number Online:
Knowing your bank routing and account number is essential to complete various banking activities link money transfer, check deposit, payroll, etc. If you have a checking account in Chase Bank and are looking for a virtual method to access those numbers, you can use your Chase Bank online account. For that, you will need to
- Visit the official Chase Bank website at www.chase.com
- Move to the right-hand side of the page and click on the blue “Sign in” button in the ‘Welcome’ box.
- On the Chase login portal, fill out the Username and Password fields with your appropriate credentials.
- Select the “Remember me” and “Use token” checkboxes if you want to.
- Click the “Sign in” button to enter into your Chase Online Account.
- Now, choose the last 4 digits of your Chase Bank Checking Account Number located above the account information.
- Click on the “See full account number” option next to your account name.
You will see a box with your Chase Checking Account Number and 9-digit ABA Routing Number appeared on your screen.
How to Recover or Register Chase Bank Online Account:
In the case you are a Chase Online Account user but need to know your login credentials to access your profile, you can retrieve the username or reset the password. For that, click the “Forgot username/password?” link below the ‘Sign in’ button. And provide the requested information like your SSN, TIN, account/card, or application number to confirm your identity.
If you are a new Chase Bank Checking customer with no online access, you can create an account online. And, have your account number, routing number as well as other important information and banking details at your fingertips. For enrollment, use the link provided at the bottom of the Chase.com sign-in page. Input the required details and follow the prompts to set up your Chase Bank Online Account.
To Find Your Chase Bank Checking Account Routing Number by Mobile App
Another easy and convenient option to view your Chase Bank Checking Account & Routing Number is the Chase Mobile App. If you are enrolled in Chase Online, you can access the same account in the app and find your account number and the American Bankers Association or ABA routing number in the following way.
- Open the Chase Mobile App on your phone.
- Sign in to it using the proper credentials associated with your Chase Online Account
- Tap the account title (Chase Checking) and then “Show Details”.
- You will see your Account Number and Routing Number respectively.
How to Find Your Chase Bank Checking Account & Routing Number on Check:
Apart from online, you can also find your Chase Online Account Chase Bank Checking Account and ABA Routing Number on your checkbook. The routing number, account number, and check number are printed on the bottom of each of your Chase Bank Checking Account checks.
Chase Checking Account:
Chase Bank provides a variety of Checking Accounts in everyday, premium, kids, and student categories. A brief list of those accounts is below.
- Chase Total Checking
- Chase Premium Plus Checking
- Chase Secure Banking
- Chase College Checking
- Chase Sapphire Banking
- Chase Private Client Checking
- Chase First Banking
- Chase High School Checking
Chase Bank Customer Service:
Chase Bank Checking Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-935-9935