CIGNA for HCP.Com Login
Cigna HCP Login is a service offered to the Health Care professionals working at the Cigna Healthcare. If you are a health care professional at the Cigna you can access your workplace online at the Cigna HCP Portal. Logging in you can find the informational tools and resources which are handy in performing your day to day tasks and help keep your office running smoothly.
Cigna is an American health care organization based in suburban Bloomfield, Connecticut and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is operational worldwide and has it subsidiaries including the Cigna Insurance. The insurance policies cover medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance. You can also find Medicaid products and health, life and accident insurance coverage. It primarily services the United States. Read on for a guide to the CIGNA HCP Login.
What is the Cigna HCP Login
Cigna HCP Login is a service that allows the users to sign in and manage their respective accounts. If you have an account at the Cigna Health Care then you can log in to access account anytime and anywhere. The online account management services are offered to the customers all 24 hours a day and all seven days a week. Logging in you can gain full control over your account.
Once logged in the user can view their workplace online. Logging in you can sign up for employee benefits, view work schedule, communicate with co-workers and seniors and get help in performing day to day tasks. Read on to find steps to log in.
What do I need to Log in
For account sign in one should have the following things functional:
Internet– The user must have a working internet connection so that they can sign in without trouble.
Electronic Device– You can use a smartphone, computer, tablet or laptop device to log in.
Authorization– Only healthcare professionals at the Cigna health care can access their accounts using the Cigna HCP portal.
Private Device– We recommend you to sign in using a private device.
How to Log into Cigna HCP
- To sign in to your account open the Cigna HCP Login page. cignaforhcp.cigna.com
- As the website opens there is the log in the section at the left.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the white spaces and click ‘Login’.
Forgot User ID
- Sometimes the users are unable to recall their user id. If you have lost your id open the login homepage.
- As the login page opens there is the ‘Forgot User ID’ link below the login button.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Enter your personal information which includes the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Click ‘Next’ and you can recover id.
Also Read : Fairview Emai Account Login Guide
- For password reset open the login homepage of Cigna for HCP.
- As the website opens there is the ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom right.
- Click on it and a new page will open labelled ‘Forgot your Password?’
- Enter the User ID and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Now once your identity is confirmed you can reset password.
How to Register
If you haven’t yet registered for an account you need to register at the website of the Cigna.
- Open the login homepage of Cigna HCP.
- After that scroll down and at the bottom of the sign in widget there is the ‘Register’ section.
- Click on the ’Register Now’ button there to begin.
- After that you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Select your practice type to begin.
- After that enter tax identification number and create account.
- Review the information you just provided and you can sign in with the account credentials you set up.
In the post above you can find information related to the Cigna for HCP. Well, this was all we could provide on the Cigna HCP portal.