How to Log In for the CNY Family Care Portal:
CNY Family Care, LLP is a Family Oriented Medical service provider organization wholly focused on all your health care requirements. The organization generally serves in the medical sector and works along with Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nursing Practitioners & Diabetic Educators.
All the team of doctors and medical service providers are recognized & Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, along with the Academy of Family Physicians. CNYFC medical staff such as and Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners are individually certified by the board & legally licensed by the State of New York. The medical service providers directly work with the CNYFC’s physicians to provide all the patients with the best family care possible.
One of the main focuses of CNY Family Care, LLP is to provide medical services to all patients with comprehensive & continuous health care. As part of this medical care model, the organization always asks their patients to choose one personal physician. This Primary Care Physician (PCP) will continuously maintain an ongoing relationship with the patient party & will be always in charge of your care. The PCP will be in full charge of the medical care team of Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, & Diabetic Educators who will actively interact with you during your CNYFC office visit.
How to Log In for the CNY Family Care Portal:
To Log In or Sign In for the CNY Family Care Portal, follow through the below steps:
- Visit the online official website CNY Family Care.
- You can also click on the link given at www.cnyfamilycare.org.
- On the landing webpage above, you will find the blue color “Patient Portal”.
- By tapping on the button, you will be diverted to the next page.
- Here you will require putting down your “Login ID/ Name”.
- Afterward, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below, you can easily access your medical account.
How to Activate your CNY Family Care Portal Account:
If you are new to the patient portal, you will require to Activate your CNY Family Care Portal Account, following through these below steps to get your account activated:
- Move on to the login webpage, here you will find the “Activate Account” option to tap on easily.
- Here referred on another webpage, under the “Patient Portal Account Activation” head, you are required to put down your Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/ DD/ YYYY), E-mail Address, Confirm E-mail Address, Security Questions (Select at least 3 questions), Site ID & Phrase (Select your ID Image & ID Phrase), Create Login Name (should contain up to 12, a combination of only Numbers & Letters), Create Password (should contain 8 characters with spaces, lower case and upper case letter, and special non-alphanumeric character), Confirm Password, and put your Activation Code (avail The Code from the CNYFC reception counter), etc.
- Lastly, tap on the “SUBMIT” button below to finish.
How to Reset or Forgot the CNY Family Care Portal Log In Name /ID or Password:
To Reset or if you have Forgotten your CNY Family Care Portal Log In ID or Password, go through these underneath simple steps provided:
- Primarily, go to the CNY Family Care Portal Log In webpage.
- Here, you will find the “Forgot Password” and “Forgot Log In Name” link options, tap on the link as per your need.
- For the “Forgot Password” option on the next page under the “Patient Portal Password Reset” heading, you will be required to put down your E-mail Address and Log In Name, and click on the “Submit” button below. After submitting the details you will receive a temporary password on your registered E-mail Inbox, Just Log In with the same and create a new password, which will be easier for you to remember.
- Now for the “Forgot Log In Name” option on the next page under the “Patient Portal Log In Reset” heading, you will be required to put down your Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth (DOB), E-mail Address, Confirm E-mail Address, etc and then you are required to create your Log In Name (should contain up to 12, a combination of only Numbers & Letters), Create Password (should contain 8 characters with spaces, lower case and upper case letter, and special non-alphanumeric character), Confirm Password and click on the “Submit” button below.
Why is the CNY Family Care Patient Portal is via MEDENT:
The Patients platform in MEDENT is a customized, digitally secure online service for patients to avail easy access to their individual medical records. It is a totally FREE service, that CNY Family Care offers for their patients which permits each patient to utilize securely their Internet connection to manage, help & receive information about his /her personal health.
Utilizing CNY Family Care Portal you can:
- View your Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for your Health Summary
- Request /Schedule a Medical Appointment
- Request Prescription Renewals
- View Test Results
How can you Sign Up for the Patient Portal:
Any patient who wants to start utilizing the CNY Family Care Patient Portal can avail an “Activation Code” from the reception representative when he /she checks in for a CNY Family Care office visit, alternatively, your nurse can also issue an Activation Code to you in the examination room. This unique code will permit you to log in & create your own User ID and Password, comfortably so that you can easily communicate with your doctor’s nursing team directly.
What happened, if you are logged out of the CNYFC Patient Portal:
CNY Family Care is always focused & dedicated to protecting the security & privacy of all patient information. In any circumstances, if your keyboard remains without any activity for 15 minutes or longer, after your logging into the CNYFC Patient Portal, then automatically you will be logged out of the system.
Can I and My Spouse share one CNY Family Care Patient Portal Account? How does it work?
As the medical information is sensitive & personal in nature, to establish the Patient Portal Account each person should sign & submit a “Release of Information” request in the CNY Family Care office. Therefore, your Patient Portal account cannot be shared with your spouse or other family members.
Patient Portal Accounts can only be accessed by a primary user for his /her patient record, the other family members cannot access through an individual Patient Portal account for their queries. Each patient is required to have an individual Patient Portal Account.
When can you expect a reply, if you have sent a message to your Doctor /Medical Team:
If you have sent any messages to your Doctor or Medical Team, you can generally expect to be answered within 2 to 3 business days.
The CNY Family Care Patient Portal should not be utilized in any kind of Emergencies or Urgent matters. If you are in any circumstance, that requires immediate medical attention, you should call the CNY Family Care office at 315 -463 -1600 or (911) for EMERGENCY Assistance.
CNY Family Care
4939 Brittonfield Parkway Ste,
East Syracuse, NY 13057
CNY Family Care
CNY Family Care Office (Call): (315) -463 -1600
Fax: (315) -634 -6793
Official Website: www.cnyfamilycare.org
Log In Webpage: www.medentmobile.com/portal/index