First Premier Card is issued by the First Premier Bank. If you have an active account at the bank you can sign in using your credit card account login credentials. First Premier Card or the First Premier Bank MasterCard Credit Card has been offering its customers with an array of perks whereas has some downsides too.
Logging into your account credit card holders can view account statements, transaction history, make a transaction, transfer funds to other accounts, pay credit card bills, enroll for a service, request an additional card and even more. Read on to find a guide to the Myfirstpremiercard Login.
First Premier Bank MasterCard Credit Card Overview
First Premier Bank MasterCard Credit Card from the First Premier Bank has issued the MasterCard. The card comes with no security deposit and does not require excellent credit for approval. The card is not considered a good deal as it has more downsides. If you have a good credit the credit card is not for you.
Fees associated with the card are too high. However, it is based upon your creditworthiness. There is a one-time fee of $25-$95 ranging as per your credit. Users who have an initial credit or $300 need to pay $75 as annual fee.
First Premier Bank Card Rate and Fee
- The credit card charges a one-time fee of $25-$95
- The monthly fee is $0-$0 in the first year after that you need to pay $6-$10 from the second year
- Cash advance APR is 36%
- There is no over limit fee
- Cash advance fee is 5% or min $8
- Foreign transaction fee is 3%
- There is no penalty APR
What do you need to Log in
To sign into your First Premier Bank MasterCard Credit Card you need to have a few things functional. Read on to know more.
Active Credit Card Account– For online account access you need to enrolled in online account management.
Internet– The user should have a working internet connection so that there is no trouble logging in.
Login Credentials– Remember your login username and password for account access.
Electronic Device– You can log in using a smartphone, computer, laptop or tablet.
Private Device– It is good if you use a private device to access account as there is more security and you can save passwords too.
How to Log into First Premier Bank MasterCard Credit Card
- In order to access account, open the homepage of First Premier Bank Credit Card. www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- At the top right of the website, there is the sign-in a widget.
- The sign-in the widget is just below the top menu below the consumer alert section.
- Enter the username and password and click on ‘Sign In’ button.
- Credit card account holders who have lost their Forgot Username or Password should open the login homepage.
- At the bottom right of the sign-in section, just below the ‘Sign In’ button, there is the ‘Forgot Username/Password’ link.
- Provide your account number and social security number in the blank spaces below and select Forgot Username or Forgot Password whichever applies to you.
- After that, you will be able to reset credentials.
How to Enroll
- If you wish to enroll for a new account you need to visit the credit card homepage.
- At the top menu towards the extreme left, there is the ‘Enroll’ button.
- Click on it and the registration page will open. Below there is a section reading ‘Enroll today and sign up for free electronic statements’.
- Enter the account number and Social Security Number in the blank spaces below and click ‘Continue’ to begin.
- In the next step, you can set up an account.
Also Read : Kroger Great People Account Login Guide
Well, we think we have offered a detailed guide to the First Premier Bank MasterCard Credit Card. You can have a hassle-free login session once you go through the guide above.