GPC Connect Login
GPC Connect is an online portal developed for the employees of the GPC Genuine Parts Company. If you are working at the GPC then you can find the online employee management portal extremely handy. The company has put great efforts to provide their workers with an online platform using which they can access their work online.
Signing in the GPC employees can view their work schedule, connect with their teammates, sign up for employee benefits, view payroll information and more. Read on to find steps to log into GPC Connect Login.
What is the GPC Connect Login
GPC Connect Login is a facility the company offers to its employees. Unlike those old days when employees were dependent on the HR desk for even update required, the GPC Connect portal bring your work space online. Logging in you can find it easy to manage work and stay updated with latest company updates at the earliest.
GPC or Genuine Parts Company is an American company which specializes in producing automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products and electrical/electronic materials. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States and has over 48,000 employees. The company serves millions of customers with 2600 operations worldwide. The NAPA Auto Parts is the subsidiary of the GPC.
What do I need to Log in
For signing into your employee account you need to have a few things functional. Here are the requirements to log in:
Internet– An active internet connection is mandatory for accessing the GPC Connect website.
Authorization- Only employees at the Genuine Parts Company are authorized to access the Connect website.
Electronic Device– Genuine Parts Company Connect website is functional on both computer and mobile devices.
Private Device– It is recommended that you use a private device to sign in. If you use a public device your sensitive information may be at risk.
How to Log into GPC Connect
- For signing into GPC Connect open the login homepage. gpcconnect.genpt.com
- After the webpage will open, you will find the login section in the middle.
- Enter the username and password in the respective white spaces and click the orange ‘Login’ button below.
Also Read : Home Depot Associate Kronos Account Login
- In case you lost your login password you need to go to the login homepage of GPC Connect.
- After that look at the bottom of the sign-in section, there is a ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the ‘My Password Management’ page.
- Select from one of the options there to begin.
- In order to reset or change the password you should sign into your GPC Employee account.
- Enter username, password and letters displayed below to sign in.
Forgotten Password/or Expired Account
- Enter domain username, domain name and characters displayed below to reset or reactivate an expired password.
If you have gone through the post above you might have understood the login procedure. Well, this was all we could provide on the GPC Connect Sign in process. We hope you find the connect portal useful.