Kaplan Inc. offers the students enrolled in any Kaplan online course to log in to Kaptest.com to practice their tests and get the guidance they need for their future. Kaptest is basically the Test Prep website of Kaplan. It has the prep option for every student to excel in the performance of standardized tests including ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, GED, GRE, and many more.
Kaplan Nursing Student Login Benefits:
Kaplan is one of the largest educational and training service providers operated in more than 28 countries throughout the world. The company serves more than 1M students, thousands of business and university clients to achieve their educational or career goals. From high schools to college, to graduate to working candidates, Kaplan offers an extensive range of online and offline courses through new technologies, a vast selection of print books, and digital learning products. Kaplan’s test preparation includes hundred plus of standardized tests with personalized exams and private tutoring.
Kaplan is also one of the leading English learning and training corporations teaching more than ten thousand students in 150 plus countries. With college and university partnerships, it helps students with various customizable offerings.
Kaplan Nursing Student Login Requirements:
Kaplan Kaptest helps the students by proving plans to prioritize their studies and practice efficient strategies. If you have registered for a course or prep exam for your college entrance, graduation, or obtaining any other degree with Kaplan, you may need to log in to Kaptest. For a Kaplan Kaptest Online Account Login, you can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official Kaplan Test Prep website, Kaptest at www.kaptest.com
- Click the “LOG IN” link on the top right-hand side of the homepage. You can also find the login option on the left-side next to the ‘CONTACT US’ link near the bottom of the page.
- Or, you can directly go to the Kaptest Login portal at www.kaptest.com/login
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Kaplan test plan or online course in the first field in the middle of the page.
- In the next field, input the password linked to your Kaplan Kaptest Account.
- Click the “Log In” button to enter your course.
Now, you can use all the resources, study plans, question banks, channels available to you based on your purchase Kaplan course program. You can also pay the bills, check the due date, enroll in autopay, view your syllabus.
Kaplan Nursing Student Portal Forgot Password:
To log in to your Kaplan Kaptest account, you must know the password you have created for that profile. In the case, you lost or cannot remember the password, you have the option to reset it using the option provided on the login page.
If you are first time visiting the Kaptest Login portal, you have to use this method to create a password for your Kaplan Kaptest Online Account Login. To initiate the resetting process, all you need to do is
- Visit the Kaplan Kaptest Online Account Login page at www.kaptest.com/login
- Navigate to the Kaptest User Login box in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link in blue located just below the ‘Log In’ button.
- Enter the Email Address on your Kaptest account and hit the “Submit” button.
Kaplan will send you instructions on how to create or reset a password for your Kaptest Online Account.
Kaptest Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-527-8378