Summa Health My Chart Account Login:
Summa Health offers its patients a powerful healthcare portal, My Chart, to provide online access to their personal medical information 24 hours a day. Depending on the physician’s prescription, Myhart can be a great tool for Summa Health patients to access their health records, doctors, appointments, and more.
How to Sign Up for Summa Health My Chart Account Online:
Summa Health My Chart Patient Portal gives personalized and secure access to a part of the patients’ medical online for easy management. It is a free service offered to every Summa Health patient to view, receive, and manage information about their health securely over the web. If you are a patient of Summa Health, you can participate in the My Chart service by signing up online in the following way.
- Go to the Summa Health My Chart webpage at www.summahealth.org/mychart
- Scroll down a little to click on the “Sign Up” button from the left-hand side.
- If you are on the Summa Health My Chart Login Page at chpepiceweb.health-partners.org/mychart, scroll down the bottom and click the “Sign up now” button under the ‘New User?’
- On the My Chart- Sign Up page, you will be asked to provide your Activation Code that is appeared on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary.
- If you do not have an activation code, click the “Sign Up Online” button found in the lower middle of the page.
- Then, enter the required details i.e. full name, country, street address, city, state, zip, and county in their fields
- Enter some other details like your Date of Birth, legal sex, home phone, work phone, email address, mobile phone, medical record number, and Social Security Number.
- Complete the CAPTCHA by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox as a spam prevention measure.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Upon submission, Summa Health My Chart will match your data in their system. If they find it you will be granted to create your My Chart Online Account.
Note that for My Chart Patient Portal Sign Up you must be over 18 years old. For younger patients below this age, proxy access can be set up through the respective provider’s office. And, the activation code is valid for 45 days. After that period of time, it will expire and no longer to use.
How to Log In Summa Health My Chart Online Account:
If you are a Summa Health patient already enrolled in the My Chart portal or have just finished the signing up process, you can log in to the healthcare portal in a few steps.
- Visit www.summahealth.org/mychart and click the “Login” button on the left.
- Or, directly land on the Summa Health My Chart Login Portal at chpepiceweb.health-partners.org/mychart
- Fill out the MyChart Username and Password fields in the middle of the page and click the green “Sign in” button.
How to Recover Summa Health My Chart Account Login Online:
The existing Summa Health My Chart Account members, who do not remember their login username or password, can retrieve or reset them with the online self-service option. To initiate the recovery process, you can
- Visit chpepiceweb.health-partners.org/mychart
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” link below the green ‘Sign in’ button depending on your need.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name (for username retrieval) or your My Chart Username (for password resetting).
- Input the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and your Date of Birth.
- Click the “Submit” or “Next” button to verify your personal information.
Once the identification process is complete, you will get your Summa Health My Chart Online Account Username back or receive the password resetting email with instructions.
Summa Health My Chart Account Features & Benefits:
With a Summa Health My Chart Online Account, you can enjoy a number of benefits and perform a lot of health management as mentioned below.
- Review health summary
- View test results
- Request medical appointments
- Schedule and change the appointments
- View billing statements and make online payments the medical bills
- Receive paperless e-billing
- Access hospital discharge instructions
- Review upcoming appointments and confirm or cancel them
- Request a prescription refill
- Set notifications and reminders by text, email, or phone
- Communicate with Summa Health Medical Group physicians
- See recommended preventive care producers and due dates
- Update insurance and care planning information
- Use trusted health information resources
- MyChart Mobile application on your android phone, Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad to access even on the go.
Summa Health My Chart Patient Support Line Number: 1 (844) 552-4278
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
141 N. Forge Street
Akron, OH 44304