My CCC Login
My CCC Login is an online portal that has been developed by the administration for the student, instructor or employee at Orange Coast College. Ones who are authorized to sign in can access their accounts at the online portal of the college. Once signed in you will be able to view and manage your role at the community college with ease.
Logging into the My CCC portal is simple, yet some might find it difficult or have issues signing in. If you are accessing account for the first time you may have some issues signing in. We are here to take you through the account login guide.
What is the My CCC Login
The My CCC Login stands for the My Coastline Community College Login. The account login portal lets the users access their accounts with ease and get customizable features that ease your role at the college.
Once signed in you will be able to manage your role at the Community College. A student can find the grades, receive and submit assignments online, connect with their teachers, submit projects, get latest notice and information and even more.
On the other hand a teacher at the college can view their work schedule, get in touch with the higher authorities, assignment work to the students and access their payroll information.
What do I need to Log in
Authorization– Only student, instructor or employee at Orange Coast College can sign in.
Internet– Internet is quite important to view and manage the My CCC website.
Private Device– We recommend you to use a private device for signing in.
Electronic Device– Users can access their account using any computer or mobile browser.
Login Credentials– You should remember your login id and password to sign in.
How to Log into My CCC
- To sign into My CCC you should open the login page. mycoast.cccd.edu
- As the web portal opens there is the login section at the top left.
- Enter the Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you can access account.
What is your username
- Users who have lost their username should visit the login homepage.
- After the login page opens there is the ‘What’s My Username?’ link just below the sign in section.
- Now you will find a section with the information to find username.
- For further assistance you can call the help desk on 714-438-8188.
Also Read : Manage Your Jpams Caddo Student Account
- You need to visit the login website to begin.
- Once the website opens there is the ‘Forgot Password?’ link just below the login section.
- The link is just below the ‘What’s My Username?’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Provide your username in the respective space and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now your identity will be verified and you can set up a new password.
In a nut shell the account login procedure simple and easy to go. Once you are aware of the login process you can sign in with ease anytime you wish.