MySlice Login and Activation process
Are you a student at Syracuse University? Then you must be introduced to the MySlice portal. It’s for your academic, financial, administrative, and employment benefits. You can do more academic things using your account at MySlice. Let’s know about the MySlice Login steps below. But before we go there directly, you can know about MySlice.
About Syracuse University MySlice Portal
Myslice Login is the portal developed by Syracuse University. This portal can help the students in many segments such as academic, administrative, financial, employment-related, and many more. By accessing the student intranet MySlice portal, students can perform many tasks such as registering for their classes, checking on their grades, and reports, can pay the bill of their bursar, select the type of housing and meals. You can log in to MySlice, how to access SUmails, blackboard, SUshare, and other important things on the students’ intranet.
About Syracuse University
Syracuse University MySlice is a private research university in Syracuse, New York. Founded in 1870 with roots in the Methodist Episcopal Church, the university has been nonsectarian since 1920. Located in the city’s University Hill neighborhood, the large campus features an eclectic mix of architecture, east and southeast of downtown Syracuse, ranging from nineteenth-century Romanesque Revival to contemporary buildings.
MySlice Login Instructions
- Go to the official website of myslice.ps.syr.edu
- Next, select the Student- Faculty-Staff button available on this page.
- You will be taken to the Microsoft outlook sign-in web page.
- Add the mail provided by the Syracuse University
- After that, click on the next button.
- You have to add your password here
- Finally, click on the sign-in button to gain access to your account.
If you are new at Syracuse University, then you have to activate your account, only then you can follow the above steps of login at Syracuse my slice.
MySlice Parent Proxy Login Process
If you are a parent, you have to login to this account. Check out the step by step information below.
- Visit the web address myslice.ps.syr.edu
- Next at the center click on the “parent proxy other” tab.
- Add the parent proxy ID, and password and click on the “log in” button.
How to Reset MySlice Login Details
- To reset the login details use the link myslice.ps.syr.edu
- Next under the login section click onthe “Change or manage NetID password” tab.
- Once on the page at the center left side you will get the list of login recovery options,
- You can look up your NetID, changeyour password, retrieve the password and other services
- Then click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- You need to click on the service you need and follow the page instructions.
- After that enter your NetID and SUID and click on Next button.
How to Activate Syracuse University MySlice Account
To access the Syracuse University’s my slice and blackboard features, you must have your NetID activated. While activating NetID you have to create a password, and also need to create a password. At this stage you are also required to set up an account recovery method, this will be very helpful when you somehow lose your credentials. Net Id is a unique identification number for everyone at Syracuse University. It is for all students, staff members, and faculty. This Unique Identification generally is a combination of your first name and last initials and may also include numbers. So, if you have not yet activated your NetID, kindly do it fast, to access more features on the portal.
- Open the official website selfserv.syr.edu/selfserv
- Next, at the center-left side of the page click on the “Activate your netID” tab.
- Add the SUID and click on “next” button.
- If you are an applicant for undergraduate admission your SUID number can be obtained from the e-mails you received from the Office of Admissions or SU Financial Aid, if an admitted student on the top right of the admission notification, or on your SUID card.
- This feature is to retrieve the SUID numbers is available only for students.
Syracuse University Blackboard Login Guidelines
You have already logged in with the canvas account which is the student blackboard, but now you can login as other users. For this you need to open the official website blackboard.syracuse.edu. Check the steps below.
- Visit the webpage blackboard.syracuse.edu
- Next, at the center left side of the page click on “Other Blackboard user” tab.
- Add the username,and password.
- Now click on “sign in” button.
- You can also sign in with a third party account.
Recover Syracuse University Blackboard Login Details
- To recover the blackboard password go to the website blackboard.syracuse.edu
- Next click onthe “Forgot password” tab.
- You have to follow the page instructions after this.
Syracuse University Contact Support
You can contact the support team, if you face any login issues. You can get in touch with the team, and they will help you resolve the login issues.
Check out the contact details below
- Contact Number: 315-443-2677.
- Helpdesk Email: email@example.com
Syracuse University MySlice FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do I Find My Syracuse ID Number?
What is my SUID? If you are an applicant for undergraduate admission your SUID number can be obtained from the e-mails you received from the Office of Admissions or SU Financial Aid, if an admitted student on the top right of the admission notification, or on your SUID card.
Does Syracuse Have A Portal?
MySlice is the official service portal for academic, financial, employment, and administrative matters at Syracuse University. Students can register for classes, view grades, pay Bursar bills, select housing and meal plans, and more.
What GPA Do You Need To Get Into Syracuse?
With a GPA of 3.67, Syracuse University requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can compensate for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.
How Can I Login To My Syracuse Email?
You need to open this website at myslice.ps.syr.edu
Then click the Student-Faculty-Staff option.
After that, you will open a Sign In page for Microsoft Outlook
Now you must type the Syracuse Email address offered by University.
After the successful Syracuse Email Login, you can click Next.
Now you must type the Syracuse University Email password.
Now you can Sign In the official Syr Email account.
What Is The Official Syracuse University Email Support?
For any help related to the Myslice Login, Syracuse University Blackboard or any other technical issues, please use this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Check My Application Status For Syracuse?
You can track the status of your application online through MySlice . In order to access your MySlice account you must first activate your NetID and password, which will require your SUID. Your SUID was included in the email sent to you from Syracuse University confirming receipt of your application.
I Am Facing Issues With Blackboard Syracuse Email, How To Resolve It?
If you cannot access the Su Email, you need to inform the IT services department of Myslice Syracuse University. For this you can contact this number: 315.443.2677
What Is The Mailbox Size Of Su Mail?
with Su Email Login, you can get up to 100 GBs of mailbox size. This Sumail Syr memory can be used for university study purposes and sharing and conversing with the instructors of the university. Access your mail using the Sumail.Syr.Edu official website address.
Is My My Slice Login Secure If I Use My Mobile Phone?
You have your Myslice Student Login which helps you securely log in. The Blackboard and Syracuse Application Portal and everything else is accessible with your Syracuse Login credentials.
How to Set Up My SuMail Login?
To set up your Syracuse University Login Email, use this link netid.syr.edu and then sign up for SUMail using your NetID. Now you can open the “Additional services” option and enter NetID and Password after that click on Submit burtton.
Being a Syracuse University student you can access the canvas portal for your assignment, financial aid and many more. However, if you face login issues with the canvas and the blackboard, you need to contact the tech team immediately. After contacting them, you can resolve the login issues.