Clay County district schools work cooperatively with all partners to give a state-funded instruction experience that is persuading, testing and compensating for all kids. They will build understudy accomplishment by furnishing understudies with learning openings that are thorough, important and rise above past the limits of the school dividers. They will guarantee a working and learning condition based upon respectability, trustworthiness, and regard. Through these qualities, they will augment understudy potential and advance individual duty.
OneClay is your customized cloud work area giving access to class from anyplace on any gadget. OneClay is perfect for enabling understudies and staff to boost scholastic exertion by encouraging access to scholarly apparatuses utilizing your own virtual instructional work area. With more and various gadgets appearing in the homerooms today, clients anticipating day in and day out access, and schools expecting to bring down costs, an alternate methodology is required and speedy.
OneClay gives you ongoing access to your cloud envelopes, any mapped Active Directory offers and Apps if your school or association has OneClay.
Consistently get to every one of your documents:
- OneClay Cloud Drive
- Google Drive
- School Network
Center is their Student Information System that incorporates participation, evaluation, correspondence, discipline, advanced exercise conveyance, grade book, and progress observing data. Overseers, instructors, and understudies have Focus accounts that are naturally created by the School District of Clay County. Guardians must enroll for a record.
Oneclay portal login
To login open the page, www.oneclay.net/domain/1681
- As the page opens at the center left tap on, ‘OneClay portal’ button. In the next screen provide required information such as, username, password tap on, ‘Sign in’ button.
- You can also sign in with ADFS, for this provide necessary login details, and click on, ‘Sign in’ button.
For password recovery of OneClay account, tap on, ‘Help, I forgot my password’ button. Provide your username tap on the right sign.
- For parent login return to the homepage, at center left tap on, Registration portal’ button. In the next screen, if you don’t have login details, tap on the first link. Provide the personal information such as, name of the parent, email address, create a password, check the verification box, and tap on, ‘Submit’ button.
- To login return to the homepage, at center left tap on, ‘Parent portal’ button. Provide required information, username, password tap on, ‘Log in’ button.
- For forgotten password tap on, ‘Parents: Forgot Password?’ button. Type the required detail,
- Email address
- Click on, ‘Submit’ button.
Frequently asked questions on Clay county district schools
- How might I enlist my youngster in school?
A parent or gatekeeper must go to the school and show documentation of current living arrangement, vaccination, birth date, and a physical inside the year. On the off chance that moving from another city or express, a parent or watchman must show verification of past living arrangement and authority school records.
- How would I apply for controlled open enlistment?
Earth County School District endeavors to furnish guardians with a chance to pick the ideal school for their youngsters. Notwithstanding the built up participation zone, Special Pupil Requests because of hardship and profession institutes, the Clay County School District will give extra alternatives to class task dependent on Controlled Open Enrollment as per Florida Statute 1002.31.
- Is transport transportation accessible for my kid?
State law requires transport transportation for understudies who live two miles or more from the schools they as of now join in.
Read Also…. Login to Your UHV blackboard Account
To get further help options call on, (904) 336-6500. Or write to, 900 Walnut Street, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043.
- Official contact page: fl02211874.schoolwires.net/Page/295
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OneClay
- Twitter: twitter.com/oneclayschools