Register for Welligent Account :
Welligent Account is currently essential for the ContinuumCloud range of answers for social great. They’ll give a similar incredible item and administration as a feature of a set-up of cloud-based arrangements planned explicitly for conduct wellbeing and human administrations associations.
Welli is substantially more than a mascot or an office canine. For them, she’s a cushy, living image of a portion of the standards they hold precious. As a Pembroke Corgi, Well is wired to work. She’s a herder, continually assembling and taking care of those in her consideration.
About Welligent Account:
- In 1998, proprietors Andy McCraw and Chip Sutelan, both IT experts in the Behavioral Health area, met at Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters Center for Pediatric Research.
- While there, they were given the award to foster a data framework for school medical attendants. Their answer was among the first in medical services that were removed from the hard drive and put onto the cloud.
- This wise health framework motivated the moniker Welligent and in 2003, when they began their own organization, the name stuck.
Welligent Account Login:
- Enter the www.welligent.com/welligent URL in the address bar. Click enter.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button placed on the top right side of the page.
- Add your username and password in the appeared login widget.
- Hit the ‘Sign in’ button.
Welligent Patient Login:
- For this use the web address to visit the Welligent webpage www.welligent.com/welligent
- Click on the ‘Log in’ button at the top right side of the page.
- There is a drop-down click on the ‘Patient portal login’ button.
- Enter your username and password and follow the page instructions.
Welligent eLibrary Login:
- Copy and paste the my.lausd.net URL in the address bar. Now click enter.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button placed on the upper right side of the page.
- You will be redirected to the Lausd Webcenter login portal.
- Add the username and password in the given boxes. Use your LAUSD email address as your username.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
LAUSD SSO Login:
- Use the signon.lausd.net/adfs/ls URL to visit the login page
- Add your LAUSD email address and password to the page.
- Hit the ‘Sign in’ button.
Submit a REP with Welligent Account:
- To submit a REP go to the web address com
- On the top right side of the page click on the ‘Submit your REP’ button.
- Next provide your name, company name, job title, business email, phone number, select your state, due date, upload the REP click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Welligent Career Search:
- To search for the jobs at Welligent visit the career website apply.workable.com/continuumcloud
- Scroll down on the page at the center enter job keyword, choose a location, department, work type
- You have to follow the page instructions.
- You will also get listed opening under the search boxes. You can click on the opening you are qualified for and follow the prompts to apply for the job.
Welligent Lausd Contact Details:
To get more details call on either of these toll-free numbers 126.96.36.1990. 188.8.131.5200. 1.888.317.5960. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to 333 South Beaudry Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90017.