Xfinity mobile provides a powerful nationwide network with 5G and countless secure Wi-Fi hotspots. This is the nation’s best network. If you want to activate your new Xfinity Mobile on the authorized page xfinitymobile.com/activate then follow the entire article below. Here in this article, you can get complete activation guide about how you can power your new phone on Xfinity Mobile.
How to Activate new Xfinity Mobile Sim Card:
First of all, you have to use Xfinity ID to sign in and complete the activation process. Then you will need to sign up with Xfinity Mobile and get access to your Xfinity credentials. You have to follow the steps below and explore what the nation’s leading network has in store for you.
- First step:
First you have to get hold of your new device to begin the activation process. You have to be sure to complete it. You have to be sure that you got all things, items, and accessories inside the box. Then you have to unbox it.
- Second step:
You have to check that your device is ready or not. First you have to unbox your new phone. You need to be sure that you have got the Xfinity Mobile SIM card, the phone, charger, and other items in case you have ordered. All these accessories must be in order. Your new phone must be in switched-off mode. You don’t need to switch it on as you will insert the SIM card in the next step.
- Third step:
After unboxing your new Xfinity phone, you need to organize the accessories. You have to be sure that you have got all the essential things to activate the new device. After unboxing the device, you will need to insert the SIM card. In case you have got more than one SIM card for your entire family then you need to be sure that you are not mixing up the SIM cards.
As a Xfinity customer you can use your current phones and use the Xfinity Mobile SIM card for chatting, texting, calling, browsing the Internet, and more. You need to eject the current SIM card from your phone and insert the Xfinity Mobile SIM card into it.
How to Access the Activation Page:
To activate Xfinity mobile, you will need another smart device or a computer with an Internet connection. But you have to be sure that you have got the prerequisites ready.
- You need to visit the official activation link – xfinitymobile.com/activate
- There you have to provide the credentials – Email Address(username or mobile numberor Xfinity ID)
- Then you need to tap on the “Let’s Go” button.
- If you want to “Stay signed in” then you have to tap on the correspondence checkbox before you click the “Sign In” button.
- After completing the login process, you will need to transfer your current phone number.
- For that you will need a few details such as the account credentials from your previous carrier.
- You will not be able to transfer your current phone number without your current phone number and PIN.
- You can also look at the past bills If you don’t find these details.
- You have to get in touch with your carrier If you still don’t find what you are looking for. They will help you to the best of your knowledge.
- For a new number, you have to tap on the option that says “I want a new number”.
- Xfinity will get you a new number after activating your phone.
- After following each step, you can now click on the “Activate” button to finish.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have requested then you can also receive a new number.
- Now you can turn on your phone and enjoy the fastest 4G and 5G LTE network.
- Also, you can enjoy more than 20M secure hotspots.
For further issues regarding this channel, you can contact them through these below mentioned steps.
You can call at
- Customer service: 800.934.6489
- Mobile hotlines: 888.936.4968
- Business hotlines: 800.391.3000
- Accessibility service: 855.270.0379
Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST)