Store Card Amazon Login
The Amazon Store Card or the Store Card Amazon is a card issued by the e-commerce giant with the Synchrony Bank. If you have the store card with you, you can find purchases at the Amazon.com more interesting. The card is issued for those who spend extensively at the Amazon shopping site. It is a great one for Amazon Prime Members. If you do not have an excellent credit to get other credit card the Amazon Store Card is a great option.
The card comes with a decent ease of usage and has flexible payment options as well. If you are planning to get the card then it could be a good deal. However, customers who already have the card can sign into access their Amazon Store Card account online. It is easy to log into your account if you have a few things fixed right. Read on to find a guide to the Amazon Store Card Login.
What is the Amazon Store Card
If you are still now aware of the Amazon Store Card then this guide is for you. The card is issued by the Amazon.com in partnership with the Synchrony Financial. It comes with benefits such as 0% interest financing options and ease of usage at Amazon. Although the card is not loaded with many perks it can be approved even if you have an average of good credit. Once you get the card you can use it for purchases at the online shopping site.
It is designed for Amazon Prime members and those who usually shop at the Amazon.com. If you spend $2400 every year on Amazon then you can earn rewards which also cover your Amazon Prime membership.
Benefits of the Amazon Store Card
- Using the card at Amazon.com you can get 5% discount.
- There is a special deferred interest for financing plans on qualifying purchases.
- There is no annual fee charged by the credit card issuing company.
- You get equal pay financial plans on all qualifying purchases.
- The credit card is easy to get that other in-store credit cards which require excellent credit.
Features of Account Login
Once logged into your Amazon Store Card account you can gain access to lots of features. Here is what you can access at the Amazon Store Card Login.
- Once logged in the user can view their account balance
- View account transaction history
- Make a payment
- Stash money in the vault
- You may view the earned cashback rewards balance
- Update personal and account information
How to Log into Amazon Store Card
- If you already have an account you need to visit the login homepage to access account. www.synchronycredit.com/amazon
- At the top left of the screen, there is the login widget.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the blank spaces and click ‘Secure Login’.
Find User ID
- Users who are unable to recall their user id need to visit the homepage.
- At the bottom left of the secure login button, there is the ‘Find User ID’ link.
- Click on it and it will direct you to the find user id page.
- Enter the card number and zip code and click the yellow ‘Find User ID’ button.
- In case you lost password go to the login homepage.
- Next hit the ‘Reset Password’ link at finding below the secure login section.
- It will navigate you to the next page where you can reset the password by entering the following information:
- User ID
- Zip Code
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can reset the password by selecting a new password.
- Next return to the login section and sign in with new password.
How to Register
First-time users need to register at the website of Synchrony Credit. Follow the steps to register for a new account:
- Open the login homepage of the Amazon Store Card. www.synchronycredit.com/amazon
- At the bottom of the screen, there is the ‘Register’ button.
- Click on it and it will direct you to the registration page.
- Provide the card number and ZIP Code in the blank spaces and click ‘Continue’.
- Next, you can set up access to log in.
Also Read : Walmart Money Card Account Login Process
At the end of the conversation, one can find the Amazon Store Card login an easy process. However, some might find the procedure difficult. Hence, we have eased the login procedure for our readers. Well, this was all we could gather on the Amazon Store Card. Hope you have a nice time logging in.