MyCase Login and Reset Account Details
MyCase was established in 2009 and is currently headquartered in San Diego, California. MyCase is a cloud-based software that is specially developed as a helpful online tool for Legal Practitioners. It helps law firms to provide better services to their clients, and improve team communication, and productivity.
MyCase is basically a cloud-management gateway that improves the efficiency of the teams working with legal firms using the MyCase Log In services. It offers various online tools & resources specifically to attorneys, lawyers, and their employees, permitting them to devote more time to their clients. MyCase is continuously working on adding new features to help you work smarter & faster.
Furthermore, you can also avail a very good deal in which you can enjoy a good free 30 days trial of MyCase software.
Benefits of MyCase Portal Account
Having a MyCase Log In account offers you several benefits. A handful of them are as follows:
- By accessing your MyCase Sign-In account, you can update your Contact Details, access Clients Documents, E-mails, Calendar Invitation, etc
- Using your Com Log In you can download various case-related documents from @www.mycase.com
- The platform also helps to add the Team Members as well
- Viewing account activities will be easier with the MyCase portal
- Make your payments securely
- Easier to keep the track of your Attorney / Law Firm record
What is MyCase Client Portal?
MyCase Client Portal is a full web base secured platform for the clients of MyCase company. By accessing the portal clients can view their files and e-file documents. They can also make payments for invoices and download essential files.
This portal also permits the clients to communicate with their lawyers / law firms through threaded message boards and chat.
If you are searching for the MyCase Account Log In process, then, you are at the right place. Here in this article, we will be sharing – MyCase.com Log In guide, MyCase Client Portal benefits & features, MyCase Log In portal Password Reset, and FAQs.
MyCase Login Account at www.mycase.com
MyCase platform offers legal professionals with advanced and intuitive solutions that meet the requirements of the modern law firm. Its advanced and secured technology enables attorneys, paralegals, and employees to access critical info and manage firm activities from anywhere, anytime.
If you wish to LOG IN for the MyCase Portal Account, then follow all the below steps shown in a simple way:
- First of all, visit the official web portal of MyCase LOG IN.
- You can also directly tap on the link of MyCase Log In at www.mycase.com.
- Here on the MyCase.com web page, click on the button – “Log In”.
- Then being deferred on the next page, enter MyCase Log In associated “E-mail Address” and “Password”.
- And finally, by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab below, you will have access to your MyCase Client Portal web page.
How to Reset Password for the MyCase Portal Account?
If you are having an issue with your LOG IN password or lost / forgot it, then you will not able to open your Mycase.Com account. To reset your MyCase Log In account password, go through the below steps:
- Go to the My Case Log In official page through www.mycase.com
- Here just below the LOG IN field, you will find the link “Forgot Password”, tap on it.
- Then on another page, provide your “E-mail Address” associated with My Case Log In account.
- Afterward, press the “SUBMIT”
- Later on, MyCase will send you an “E-mail” in your inbox with a link to reset your account password. Just follow the on-screen guidelines to finish.
Please Note: If in any case, you are having an issue, please connect for MyCase Telephonic Customer Support (Call): 800 -571 -8062 (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday, 6 am to 5 pm, PT) or for E-mail Support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for MyCase Portal
Q: Where is MyCase’s Headquarters?
A: MyCase head office is located in San Diego, California, United States.
Q: Who are MyCase’s Competitors?
A: Presently, possible competitors & alternatives to MyCase may include RiskGenius, Dye & Durham, and Borderwise.
Q: What if I need help with something? How to contact MyCase Customer Care?
A: MyCase is proud to offer the best customer service in the industry. Their Customer Support Team is only a call, click, or E-mail away:
For E-mail Support: email@example.com
For Telephonic Support (Call): 800 -571 -8062 (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday, 6 am to 5 pm, PT)
Q: How much does MyCase cost?
A: Presently, MyCase offers has 2 (two) billing subscriptions, (1) Month-to-month and (2) Annually
For Monthly Subscription (all tiers billed monthly):
- $49 per user/month on the Basic tier
- $69 per user/month on the Pro (default) tier
- $89 per user/month on the Advanced tier
For Annual Subscription (all tiers billed annually):
- $39 per user/month on the Basic tier, billed annually
- $59 per user/month on the Pro (default) tier, billed annually
- $79 per user/month on the Advanced tier, billed annually
- At $708 per user/year (Pro tier on annual), this is about a 15% savings compared to our monthly rate
Q: How do I start a free MyCase trial?
A: During your trial period, your Law Firm can use “MyCase” software completely FREE.
While using this free trial, you can enter your “Billing” info to ensure that you continue to have access to MyCase software once the trial concludes. MyCase will not charge you a single penny during the trial and ensures that you have completely free access. After you become a paying client, you can continue using the MyCase online tool and cancel at any time.
Q: Is MyCase compatible with both PC and Mac?
A: YES! MyCase online tool is quite compatible with both PC (Windows) & Mac platforms. MyCase comfortably operates in verified web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc. Simply open your web browser, LOG IN to your online MyCase account, and you are all set.
Q: Can I Log In to my MyCase account from different computers simultaneously?
A: NO! For digital security reasons, you can’t Log In to your MyCase Account from separate computers at once.
Q: What are MyCase Payments?
A: MyCase Payments empowers you to modernize and smoothly collect your case fees, save time, and reduce costs. With a diverse online payment choice for customers to choose from, it’s easy for your clients to quickly & conveniently pay their bills without in-office visits.
Q: What are MyCase Payment Benefits?
A: Get paid quicker by making it easy for clients to pay online (24 X 7)
- Payment activity automatically updates in MyCase software. Simplification of reconciliation and reporting
- Save money with competitive credit card fees and free eCheck payments
- Direct access to MyCase award-winning customer service, no third-party headaches
Q: How MyCase Clients Can Pay?
A: Using MyCase software, clients can make their payments online in 2 (two) different ways:
- No transaction fees for you or your clients – it’s absolutely fee free!
- Funds are transferred electronically from the client’s checking or savings account
- No more paper checks and trips to the bank
Through Credit Card:
It is an additional payment option to offer flexibility to your clients and improve cash flows:
- Your clients have the option to pay using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Easy, seamless, and secure, all built inside of MyCase
- No non-sufficient funds (NSFs) on checks; transactions are approved at the time of payment
Q: How do I Reconcile My Fees against my Bank Statement?
A: With reporting permission, MyCase users will have immediate access to the “MyCase Credit Card Fees” Report. This report provides you flawless visibility to any Credit Card transactions that take place within your firm’s bank account.
Q: I’m not interested in Credit Card, can I use ACH?
A: MyCase Payments is a gateway that consists of multiple methods of online payment for your clients. You will not be able to stick to a single way of payment method. If your clients make an online payment, they will have the choice of all MyCase online payment methods. The variety of choices your clients have to pay you, the more likely you are to get paid quickly.
Q: How quickly are MyCase payments deposited?
A: MyCase Payments normally deposit payments in 4 to 5 business days, for ACH/eCheck transactions. And for normal Credit Card transactions, MyCase Payments will deposit payments in the next 2 to 3 business days, if the payment is made before 7 p.m. Pacific Time.
Q: What are the Fees and Costs related to accept Credit Card payments through MyCase?
A: MyCase charges a flat fee for each transaction. Transaction fees for popular Card brands are Discover (3%), VISA (3%), MasterCard (3%), and American Express (3.9%). There are no other hidden monthly fees, additional transaction costs, or minimums.
Q: How do the Fees display on my Bank Statement?
A: For normal Credit Card transactions, MyCase Payments will pull the associated fees from your Operating account on the 3rd or 4th business day (depending on your bank). After the transaction has taken place – ensure you have the deposited funds from the transaction first.
The transaction fees on a given day will be batched together as one combined amount. To see which fees are comprised in each collective fee pull, you can consult the “MyCase Credit Card Fees” guidelines. There are no fees for e-Check transactions.
9201 Spectrum Center Blvd., Suite #100,
San Diego, CA 92123, United States
MyCase is proud to offer the best Customer Service in the industry. Their Customer Support Team is only a call, click, or E-mail away:
MyCase Customer Support Team (Call): 800 -571 -8062 (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday, 6 am to 5 pm, PT)
For E-mail Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with MyCase Online Chat Support, please visit the link at: www.mycase.com/support
For more MyCase contact details, please visit the link at: www.mycase.com/contact
MyCase Official Website Link: www.mycase.com