Login to Your EZStub:
Collier County Public Schools offers FREE PC classes and workshops all year to existing and previous representatives. To stay aware of the quickly evolving world, it is essential to create and keep up great PC abilities.
Regardless of whether you use them for home, school, or work, information on the PC never leaves the date. That is the reason Collier County Public Schools offers FREE PC classes and workshops all year to existing and previous representatives to guarantee that everybody has the chance to progress.
- To login open the webpage www.collierschools.com/domain/869
- After the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- In the next screen provide a username, password hit on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Reset EZStub Login Credentials:
- To reset the login details open the page www.collierschools.com/domain/869
- After the page appears in the login homepage hit on the ‘Forgot my password’ button.
- In the next screen enter username click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For the login open the website www.easystub.ca
- As the page opens at the center enter the company ID, employee ID, password
- Now hit on the ‘Log in’ button.
My Estub Login:
- To login open the webpage my-estub.com
- Once the page appears in the login homepage you have to provide the login details.
- You have to proceed with prompts.
Important Information on EZStub for Employees:
- All understudies will be given a region gave gadget that is preloaded with projects and applications to interface with the area’s organization.
- All grade school understudies will keep on having twenty minutes of break day by day. While utilizing jungle gym hardware understudies will keep on wearing their face covers. CCPS is investigating approaches to give freedoms to organized exercises outside, or in huge spaces, in which they might have the option to eliminate their face covers for a while.
- Study hall set-ups will be organized to expand space and increment social removing between understudies. All superfluous furniture has been taken out from the study hall furthest degree conceivable.
- To the greatest degree of potential, understudies will move all through the school as a partner, to decrease the quantity of individuals understudies are presented to all through the school day. Whenever the situation allows, the development will be directional and everybody strolling on the correct side of the passage.
- The cafeteria, patio, structure or exercise center are being utilized so understudies might be removed while they eat, and afterward may return their covers on and collaborate with their friends.
- CCPS has bought extra instruments so understudies are not sharing. Music instructors at all levels will give suitable rules to understudies in study halls.
- The locale comprehends that social removing may not be conceivable on transports. Given the real limitations of transport transportation, face covers should be worn by all understudies and workers on the transport. Wraparound security glasses are energetically suggested.
- Understudies will stack from back to front and dump from front to back to diminish the chance for understudies to stroll past one another. Likewise, hand sanitizer will be given on each transport and a gadget will be mounted close to the front of the transport.
- Drivers will likewise wipe down or shower handrails, seats and windows with a disinfectant wipe or splash day by day. Assuming it doesn’t rain; the windows on transports will be brought two down to three crawls to take into consideration more prominent dissemination.
- The eCollier Academy adaptable alternative is offbeat with understudies to a great extent deciding their own timetable during the week, with planned occasions for educator and additionally peer connection. With eCollier Academy, the understudy pulls out from the current school and takes a crack at eCollier Academy for at any rate one semester.
- The CCPS Classroom Connect educator at the selected school will be live practically with the class of understudies and committed to this model furthest degree conceivable.
Collier Schools Contact Support:
For more details call on (239) 377-0001.