Home Link MDUSD Login
Home Link MDUSD Login is a parent portal developed by the Mt. Diablo Unified School District. If your child is enrolled for education at the Mt. Diablo Unified School District then you can set up access at the Home Link MDUSD in order to track your little one’s performance, view grades, stay updated with latest updates and notices and even more.
Logging into the Home Link MDUSD account is easy. One simply needs to have a few things handy and they can access their account. Interestingly the Home Link portal can also be accessed by the Mt. Diablo Unified School District Students. It is backed by the Aeries SIS Portals. Read the guide below for steps to log into the Home Link MDUSD account.
What is the Home Link MDUSD Login
Home Link MDUSD is developed by the Mt. Diablo Unified School District for its parents and students. Anyone authorized to access the Home Link MDUSD portal can sign in at the website of the school. The school has created an online login portal for the parents, students as well as teachers.
Logging into your Home Link MDUSD Parent account you can view your little one’s performance reports, view their grades, pay tuition fee and more. On the other hand, the students can submit assignments and projects online, communicate with their teachers and co-mates and more.
The MDUSD Home Link Teacher Portal has been developed by the school district so that the teachers can get new learning modules and more.
What do I need to Log in
- Internet– A working internet connection is important to sign in to the Home Link MDUSD portal.
- Electronic Device– You need to have an electronic device to log in. One can sign in using the mobile app or use a web browser.
- Authorization – Only parents, teachers and students at the Mt. Diablo Unified School District can sign in for account access.
- Private Device – If you use a private device you can keep your data secure and have secure browsing.
- Login Credentials– Ones who do not remember their login credentials need to reset password at the website of the Home Link.
How to Log into Home Link MDUSD
- To sign into Home Link MDUSD you should open the login website. www.mdusd.org/homelink
- After the website opens there is the ‘Home Link Parent Portal Login’ link at the center.
- Click on it and you will be taken forward to a new page that features the login section in the middle of the screen.
- Enter the username/email and password in the white spaces and hit the ‘Login’ button below.
- Those who have lost their password should click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link just below the login section.
- Next, a website labeled ‘Lost Password for Aeries Parent/Student Portal Account’ opens.
- Enter the email address linked to your account and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you need to check your email inbox for a verification email to reset the password.
How to Create a New Account
- To set up an account for the first time visit the login homepage of Home Link MDUSD.
- At the bottom right of the login section, there is a link reading ‘Create New Account’.
- Click on it and an account creation page opens.
- Select whether you are an Aeries Student or Parent to continue.
- Provide the details thereafter and you can set up an account.
Also Read : TM Menard Team Member Account Login Process
At the verdict, one can find the Mt. Diablo Unified School District portal easy to operate. If you have an active account you can sign in for access anytime and anywhere. We hope you have a nice time logging into your Home Link account.