How to Login, Register your Universal Card Account:
Universal Card or the AT&T Universal Card is backed by the Citi Bank. You can log in to check your balance transfer offers and other financial services related to the card. If you have registered for online banking then you can sign in to access account features.
However, if you aren’t yet signed up for an online account then you may register at the Universal Card website. Anyone who is aware of the login procedure can sign in with ease. On the other hand if you haven’t yet logged in you can read the login guide below.
AT&T Universal Card Overview:
AT&T Universal Card is issued by the Citi Bank. It is a rewards credit card that showers you with rewards for purchase you make using the card. It is one of the best rewards credit card backed by the Citi Bank.
Recently the bank has launched a variable APR rate that has dropped making the card more pocket friendly. The card can also be used for making non AT&T purchases that includes a wide range of destinations. If you are using the credit card you can also get advantage of the Citi Thank You program.
How to Log into Universal Card:
- Visit the login webpage of the Citi Universal Card. universalcard.com
- As the website opens you will find a sign-in widget at the top right.
- Look for it and the login section is labeled ‘Sign On’.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the blank spaces.
- Click ‘Sign On’ button below and you will be logged into your account.
Forgot User ID:
- Open the Citi Universal Card Login page to begin. universalcard.com
- Locate the sign on the widget at the right and look below it.
- Click the‘ Forgot User ID?’ link below and a new webpage opens.
- Select the options that apply to you and follow to prompts to retrieve your user id.
Forgot Citi Universal Card Password:
- Cardholders who aren’t able to recall their login password need to open the login webpage. universalcard.com
- Next look below the sign-on section at the right and you will find a URL that reads ‘Forgot Password?’
- Click the link and a new password reset website opens.
- Select one of the options from the list below and enter the data required.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button and you can set up a new password after identity verification.
How to Register for Online Access:
- To set up an online account the user should open the Citi website. universalcard.com
- Look towards the right for the sign-on section.
- Below it there is a link reading ‘Register for online access.
- Click it and a registration page opens.
- You need to provide your credit card number in the respective space on the new page.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ button below.
- Follow the on screen prompts and your account will be registered.
How to Activate Universal Card:
- If you have just received a Universal Card in the mail you need to activate it for purchases.
- For getting started the user must open the Citi homepage. universalcard.com
- Look towards the right of the screen and you will see a login section.
- Below the sign on section you will find a link reading ‘Activate a Card’.
- Click on it and a card activation page opens.
- Enter the card number in the respective box there.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ button below and your card will be activated.
For assistance with anything related to Universal Card you can call the help desk on 800-950-5114. This was all we could provide on the login procedure. If you have read the post above you will be able to sign into your Citi Universal Card account.