JCPenney Credit Card members are provided with a safe and secure web portal to log in for hassle-free management of their Card Account online anytime anywhere at their convenience. By accessing the JCPenney Credit Card Online Account, the users can make or schedule payments, view account details, set alerts, and reminders, get their JCPenney Rewards information and many more.
Synchrony Bank is the issuer of the JCPenney Credit Card by as well as the provider of JCPenney Credit Card Online Account Center.
How to Register JCPenney Credit Card for Online Account Access
If you are already a JCPenney Credit Cardholder or the recipient of a new card, you can register for online access to your JCPenney Credit Card and set up an online account to enjoy all the features and benefits of the service. To initiate the registration procedure, keep your JCPenney Credit Card handy and take the following steps.
- Go to the JCPenney Credit Card Account Online Center, www.jcpcreditcard.com
- Click on the red “Register” button under the ‘Log In To Your Account’ box next to ‘First Time?’ on the left side of the page.
- Entering the Register for Online Access page, type your JCPenney Credit Card Number and billing Zip Code in their respective fields.
- if your account billing address is not in the US, click the “Account billing address, not in the US?” link posted below the zip code and enter your Date of Birth in MM/DD/YY format.
- Click the “Continue” button and go for identity confirmation
Provide the requested information to complete the registration and create the login details i.e. username, password, security questions, etc. for your JCPenney Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In JCPenney Credit Card Online Account
Once you finished the registration process, you can log in to your JCPenney Credit Card Online Account 24 hours a day, 7days a week from any internet-connected device at any place safely and securely. To log in, you just need to complete a few simple steps such as
- Visit the JCPenney Credit Card Account Online Login portal, www.jcpcreditcard.com
- Navigate at the right side of the page and enter the User ID carefully as it is case sensitive and may differ from your jcp.com account in its field.
- Then enter the Password associated with your JCPenney Credit Card Online Account in the next fields.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box if you want to store the username on the device you are using and speed up the later login process. Do not use if you are not your own personal device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button to access your JCPenney Credit Card Account online.
After you are logged in successfully, you can do a lot of activities available only for JCPenney Credit Card Online Account users using the tools and features provided in it. Like you can see and update account information, pay the bills online, set up and receive alerts as per your choice, check card balance and transaction history, view statements and recent activity and many more.
How to Recover JCPenney Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The users, who have forgotten their JCPenney Credit Card Online Account login credentials, can search for their User ID and reset the password with the self-help option provided on the login page.
To Find User ID
Click on the “Find User ID” link found at the bottom of the ‘Log Into Your Account’ box at www.jcpcreditcard.com. Enter the Card Number and Zip Code in their fields in the middle of the designated page and hit the “Find User ID” button.
To Reset Password
Go to the ‘Manage Your JCPenney Credit Card Account’ portal. Click the “Reset Password” link below the ‘Secure Login’ button and enter the User ID of your JCPenney Credit Card Online Account and billing Zip Code. Click the “Continue” button to select a new password and log in.
Those whose account billing address is not in the U.S. have to enter their date of birth during their JCPenney Credit Card Online Account recovery process.
JCPenney Credit Card Features and Benefits
With a JCPenney Credit Card, the cardholders can enjoy a wide array of offers and benefits. Plus they are automatically enrolled in the JCPenney Rewards program that comes with lots of extra benefits. Some of them are listed below.
- Earn rewards 2X faster with JCPenney Credit Card
- Earn points for every qualifying purchase: 1 point for $1 spent with JCPenney Credit Card and 1 point for $2 spent with any other form of payments.
- Get a $10 Rewards for 200 points earned
- Earn up to 2,000 points on a single purchase
- Special birthday gift offer sent via email and bonus events to earn points
- Exclusive benefits like special coupons, events and more
- Special 150+ Credit Savings Days
- Special Financing offer
- Access to manage your JCPenney Credit Card account online 24/7 and save time.
JCPenney Gold Credit Card
As a JCPenney Credit Cardholder if you spend $500 or more at JCPenney in a calendar year, you will be upgraded to Gold status to avail the exclusive Gold status benefits like a $10 birthday coupon plus passbook of coupons including Pick Your Own Sale Day, other coupons and special offers in addition to all the benefits of a regular JCPenney Credit Card.
JCPenney Platinum Credit Card
When you spend $1000 or more at JCPenney in a calendar year, you will be upgraded to JCPenney Credit Card Platinum status that gives you all the benefits of the Gold status and also the extras such as $15 Birthday Coupon, Sephora Bonus Points Days, and Platinum Appreciation Days with an extra 30% off.
To maintain the gold or platinum status, you need to spend the same amount you earn to gain that status in a calendar year.
Also Read : Login Into Your Verve Card Info Account
How to Apply for JCPenney Credit Card Online
If you are not a JCPenney Credit Cardholder and want to have one, you can apply for it online. Applying for over the web is very simple, fast and easy. To get started, you can visit the JCPenney Credit Card Web page, www.jcp.com/credit. Scroll down a little and click on the red “APPLY NOW” button in the upper middle on the page to enter the application page where you have to enter the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Apt Number
- Zip Code
- City & State
- Primary Phone Number and its type
- Alternative Phone Number and its type
- Email Address
- SSN or ITIN
- Date of Birth
- And the Annual Net Income. (You may include the amount available to spend from your assets. No need to include alimony, child support, and separate maintenance income unless they are depended on for credit).
Click “Continue” to go to select your option. Review and agree to the terms and conditions. Submit your application and wait to see the results. If approved, Synchrony Bank will send your JCPenney Credit Card to your address. It will take 7 to 10 business days to receive your card in the mail.
JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-527-4403
JCPenney Credit Services
PO Box 965009
Orlando, FL 32896-5009