Mercury Master Card Online Activation Process & Guidelines :
Mercury Master Card is primarily issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings. This credit card line is specially introduced by Mercury to provide credit options to the customers of the Mercury brand for their purchase with the brand and they could enjoy some fresh discount offers and rewards from the brand as well. You can use your Mercury Master Card not only for brand purchases but also for other master card purchases too. Mercury credit cards are quite popular among the citizens as by using these cards, you will get lots of benefits. Customers, who recently got their Mercury Master Card, can activate their card online. Also, First Bank & Trust has provided an online platform where you can easily apply for a Mercury Master Card, sign in to your credit card account, register your credit card account online, etc. Here we will provide you with detailed guidelines regarding how you can use above mentioned online facilities of Mercury Master Card.
Mercury Master Card Benefits :
- For everyday purchases with Mercury Credit Card, you can get reward points.
- In case if you misplace your card, you can freeze your Mercury Master Card account through a mobile app or website or by calling First Bank & Trust bank directly to prevent unauthorized transactions.
- Mercury Master Card comes with of $0 Fraud Liability facility which will ensure you maximum coverage of unauthorized transactions.
- You can use Mercury Master Cards everywhere master cards are allowed also this card is accepted across 40 million different places worldwide.
- You can get paperless statements of your credit card transactions from Mercury Master Card.
- You will be able to check your FICO score absolutely free.
- You will get real-time notifications and alerts of each and every transaction made with your card.
- Any kind of credit card issuer, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from First Bank & Trust Bank and Mercury.
Mercury Master Card Rates & Interest :
- Based on the user’s creditworthiness, the variable Annual Percentage Rate on Purchase associated with Mercury Master Card is 26.99 % to 28.99 %.
- Based on the user’s creditworthiness, the variable Annual Percentage Rate on Balance Transfers associated with Mercury Master Card is 26.99 % to 28.99 %.
- The annual Percentage Rate on Cash Advances associated with the credit card is 26.99 % to 28.99 %.
- Annual fee that you have to pay on using this card is $ 0 to $ 79.
- The minimum interest rate that will be charged on the user of Mercury Master Card is $ 0.50.
- The late fee and returned payment fee associated with this credit card are up to $ 40.
Activate Mercury Master Card :
- To activate your Mercury Master Card, at first you need to browse the following direct activation link of the First Bank & Trust Bank Credit Card portal – www.mercurycards.com/activate
- Enter the following information at the next step – Your New Card Number, The Last 4 Digits of your SSN, Your Birth Month & Year, etc.
- Click on Proceed button to go further.
- There will be further prompted in the upcoming stage that you have to follow correctly to verify your identity.
- After completion of all the above-mentioned processes, your Mercury Master Card will be activated successfully.
- Also, you can call the following phone numbers of First Bank & Trust Bank and follow the required telephonic prompts to activate your Mercury Master Credit Card – (844) 303-5355.
Apply For Mercury Master Card :
- To apply for a Mercury Master Card, you need to go to the official website of Mercury Master Card’s official website by following the given link – www.mercurycards.com/cards.
- You must need a Reservation Code in order to apply for the card.
- After getting into the website, click on the Reservation Code option from the top right corner of the website.
- In the next step, there will be the following link – ‘Don’t have a reservation code? Click here.
- Click on the above-mentioned link to go forward.
- Enter the following information at the next step – Last Name, Last 4 digits of SSN, Zip Code, etc, now click on the button Apply Today to check if you are pre-approved or not.
- You will get your Reservation Code at the next step.
- Now, go back to previous page, where there will be blank space to enter your Reservation Code and Last 4 digits of SSN.
- Now, click on Apply Today button to go forward.
- Fill up the application with required information.
- Now, read the Terms & Conditions carefully and review the Interest Rates associated with your card.
- Click on the consent box, complete the application process and submit your form.
- After submitting your application form, you will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your Mercury Master Card application from First Bank & Trust bank.
- If your application got approved, you will receive your credit card within 7 – 10 business days.
- Also, you can dial the following number to get new application assistance – 833 -766 -4844.
Mercury Master Card Account Sign Up :
- To sign up your Mercury Master Card account online, you have to open the below mentioned link with the help of your web browser – www.mercurycards.com/cards
- There will be Sign In widget at the right hand side of the page.
- There will be the following link below the Sign In button – ‘Register for online access’.
- Click on the above mentioned link to go forward with the sign up process.
- At next step, enter the following information correctly – Card or Account Number, Last 4 Digits of SSN, Your Birth Month & Year etc. and click on Proceed button afterwards to verify your identity.
- At the upcoming stage, you have to create a suitable Username and Password for your Mercury Master Card account to set up online access.
- At the last step, review all the information once again and submit the entry to successfully Sign Up / register / enroll your Mercury Master Card online account.
Mercury Master Card Account Sign In :
Here we will guide you, how you can easily log in to your respective Mercury Master Card account and get the online facilities –
- To log in to your respective Mercury’s Credit Card account, you need to open the following website link of Mercury Master Card for another time – www.mercurycards.com/cards
- You will get the Log In widget at the right hand side of the web page.
- In that widget, there will be blank fields to enter the Username and Password of your Mercury Master Card account.
- Enter your log in credentials correctly and click on Sign In button after that.
- You can tick the box beside ‘Remember Me’ if your device is safe to do so, or else avoid this step.
- In this way, you will be successfully signed in to your Mercury’s Credit Card Account.
Mercury Master Card Account Username & Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember the Username and Password of your Mercury Master Card account, you can reset them with the below mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – www.mercurycards.com/cards and go to the Log In widget following the above mentioned process.
- Below the Log In button, there will be the following link – ‘Forgot Your Username?’ and ‘Forgot your Password?‘ .
- Now, click on ‘Forgot Your Username?’ link if you wish to reset your Username of Mercury Credit card account.
- At next step, enter the following information – Card Number, Last 4 Digits of SSN, Your Birth Month & Year etc.
- Click on Proceed button to go forward and verify your account.
- At next step, you will be able to get your Username.
- Click on Forgot your Password?‘ link to reset your password.
- At next step, enter the following details – Username or Email Address and Last 4 Digits of SSN etc.
- Now, click on Reset Password button to reset your password of Mercury Master Card Account.
Mercury Credit Cards Contact :
- To learn more about Mercury Credit cards, their features etc. you must visit their official website with the help of the following link – www.mercurycards.com/cards
- To report lost or stolen Mercury Master Card, Credit Line Increase, Get information on your card account etc. you can dial the following number, any time as per your convenience 833 -766 -4844 .
- International credit card customers can call in the following number, any time as per your convenience – + 1 -706 -494 -5025 .
- You can write to the customer service department of Mercury in the following address if you have any issue with them – Card Services, PO Box 84064, Columbus GA 31908.
- You can share your payment of Mercury Master Card in the following address – ‘Card Services, PO Box 70168, Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168’ .