Na Citi Prepaid Login
Do you have a Citi Prepaid Card? If yes you can sign in to access account over the internet. Citi Bank has developed the login portal for its cardholders. Using the Citi Prepaid Card Login page the card holder can access a wide range of account information. Logging in you can view past transaction history, view the balance on your card, make a transfer, pay bills, update information and even more.
Citi Prepaid Card has been taken over by Wirecard. Citi Group has sold its prepaid card business to Wirecard AG. Hence you need to visit the web portal of Wirecard to access your Citi Prepaid Card account. Here you can find a guide to log into Citi Prepaid Card Account.
What is the NA Citi Prepaid Login
The Citi Prepaid Card or the NA Citi Prepaid Login is an account login system of the prepaid account holders of the Citi Bank. Unfortunately, the Citi Group has sold its prepaid card business to Wirecard. But you can find all the services going on smoothly at their website. Existing cardholders can access their account at the website of Wirecard.
Account login comes with a wide range of benefits. Logging in the user would be loaded with lots of perks and convenience. Once logged in the prepaid card holder can view their past transaction history, make a payment, check available balance on card, reload money and much more. Read on for steps to sign in.
What do I need to Login
For account login one should have the following information functional:
Login credentials– The user must remember their account login id and password.
Internet– You need to have a working internet connection to access your Citi Prepaid Card account.
Electronic device– One needs to have an electronic device such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Private device– We recommend that you use a private device to sign into Citi Prepaid account. This way you can save passwords and have a better privacy.
How to Log into Citi Prepaid
- In order to sign in the user is required to visit the homepage of the Citi Prepaid Card. login.wirecard.com
As the website opens there is the log in a section at the top right labeled ‘Access and Manage your Account’.
- Enter the username and password in the blank spaces.
- Enter the text that displays in the login widget in the box below and click ‘Login’.
- For an instance, if you lose your username you need to visit the login homepage of Citi Prepaid Card.
- Just beside the space to enter a username, there is the ‘Forgot Username’ link.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the next page.
- Enter the following information to recover username:
- Card number
- Security code
- Postal code
- Enter the characters that appear below and click ‘Continue’.
- In case you lost password visit the login page of the Citi Prepaid.
- Look beside the space to enter the password and you will find a ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the username and postal code in the respective spaces.
- Enter the code that appears below and click ‘Continue’.
How to Register Card
- To register card for online access visit the website of Citi Prepaid Card. login.wirecard.com
- Look below the login section and there is a ‘Register your Card’ link.
- Click on it and a registration page will open.
- Enter the card number and security code and click ‘Next’.
- Complete the procedure ahead and your card will be registered for online access.
The Citi Prepaid Card portal has been shifted to Wirecard. Hence, you need to open the Wirecard website to access your accounts. Well, this was all we could provide on the account sign in procedure. We hope you have a nice time access account.