AIDLINK – SDSU Login
AIDLINK – SDSU Login is a service that allows the students and parents at the San Diego State University access their organization accounts. Those who are enrolled for education at San Diego State University can view their educational account. On the other hand, parents can pay tuition fees, track their child’s performance, view total fee amount, connect with the teachers and more.
Logging in the student can submit projects online, apply for leave, view latest updates and notice, check their exam result, send instant messages to teachers and access online study material. Anyone who is authorized to access the AIDLINK – SDSU portal can sign in. Read the guide below for steps to log into AIDLINK – SDSU.
What is the AIDLINK – SDSU Login
AIDLINK – SDSU Login is a service offered to the students and parents at the San Diego State University. SSDU stands for San Diego State University. The university has created an online platform for the people associated with it.
Students, as well as parents, can find the San Diego State University AID LINK portal quite functional. Once signed in, both can access a broad array of features, which make education at the San Diego State University easier as well as fun.
What do I need to Log in
For account login you need to have a few things ready to go. Here is the requirements to sign into AID LINK.
Authorization– You should be a student or parent at the San Diego State University to sign into your respective accounts.
Electronic device– You can make use of any electronic device such as a smartphone or computer.
Private device– If you use a private device you can save passwords and have a secure browsing experience.
Internet– You should have a working web connection in order to sign into AID LINK.
How to Log into AID LINK SDSU
- To log into AID LINK SDSU you need to visit the website of the San Diego State University. www.sdsu.edu/aidlink
- As the website opens you will find two buttons namely ‘Student Login’ and ‘Parent Login’.
- Choose the link that applies to you in order to begin.
- Next, an account authentication page opens.
- Enter the SSU ID in the blank space and click the ‘Login’ button at the bottom right.
- Or you can also sign in using your RED ID/Username and Password.
Cant Log in
- If you are unable to log into your SSU account you need to open the login page.
- At the bottom left of the login widget, there is a link reading ‘Can’t Log in?’
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the account authentication page.
- Next, choose from the options below that speak what do you need help with:
Look Up RED ID
- To look up Id you should choose the ‘Look Up RED ID’ option.
- A new webpage opens where you need to provide Social Security Number, Last Name, First Name.
- Choose the ‘Reset Password’ link to begin.
- After that provide your RED ID/Username and click the submit button.
- Hit the ‘Unlock Account’ option.
- Provide RED ID/Username to unlock your account on the next page.
Also Read : AP OneStop Account Login Process
How to Set Up New Account
- In order to set up a new account, you need to open the website of the AID LINK.
- Proceed to the student login portal can proceed to the ‘Account Authentication’ page.
- At the bottom of the website, there is the ‘Set Up New Account’ link.
- Click on it and enter the following data:
- RED ID
- Birth Date
- Click the ‘Activate’ button and your account will be activated.
Well, if you have gone through the guide above you will be able to sign in without much trouble. We hope you have a nice time accessing your account.