Login My Sprint
Login My Sprint is a service which allows the customers access their accounts over the internet. Sprint has enabled its clients to view their current plan and all other information online. If you are a Sprint customer you can sign into manage your Sprint Cell Phone, Wireless Calling Plans from My Sprint and even more.
Sprint is a American telecommunications company which provides wireless service and is an internet service provider. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, United States. It is the fourth largest mobile network operator in the United States with over 54.5 million customers. Read the walkthrough here for steps to log into My Sprint.
What is My Sprint
My Sprint is an online portal developed for the customers. As said above the telecommunications company has more than 54 million customers, it puts great efforts to keep them in their comfort zone. With the advent of the My Sprint portal the customers can access their plans from anywhere they wish.
Logging into My Sprint you can view your plans, make a payment, shop devices, shop plans, activate your device, monitor data usage, view bill amount, receive custom deals and offers and update account preferences.
What do I need to Log in
For signing in you need to have a few information functional. Here is the list of things required to log into My Sprint:
You must be a Sprint Customer– The user must have an active plan at the Sprint. My Sprint is for the existing customers of the Sprint Corporation.
Internet– It is required to have internet in order to operate My Sprint.
Electronic Device– You can make use of the My Sprint Mobile Apps or sign in using any web browser.
Login Credentials- The user must remember their login credentials so that they can log in without trouble.
How to Log into My Sprint
- For signing into My Sprint one needs to open the login homepage. www.sprint.com/login
- As the website opens there is the sign in section at the centre labelled ‘Sign into My Sprint’.
- Enter the Username and Password in the white spaces and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- If you have lost username you need to visit the login homepage.
- After that look below the sign in section and there will be a link reading ‘I forgot my Username’.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to a new page labelled ‘Get your Username’.
- Enter phone number or profile email and click ‘Submit’.
- Next you will receive a new username via email.
- Users who have lost password should visit the login page of My Sprint.
- Below the sign in section there is a link reading ‘I forgot my Username or Password’.
- Individually click on the ‘Password’ text and you will be taken ahead to a new page that reads ‘Reset your Password’.
- Enter username and last name on the account or account number.
- Click ‘Submit’ and the system will help you reset your password.
Also Read : Sentara WaveNet Account Login Process
How to Sign Up
- If you wish to sign up for My Sprint open the My Sprint Homepage. www.sprint.com/login
- At the right side of the website, there is a section reading ‘Sign up for My Sprint’.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button below and you will be directed to the next page.
- Enter your Sprint phone number and click ‘Next’.
- After that verify identity and you can set up a username and password to sign in.
My Sprint Login is an easy process and needs no expertise. However, if you are logging in for the first time or have trouble finding the login link, the guide above would help you with the process. Well, this was all we could provide on the My Sprint Login.