Truckers Edge Login
Truckers Edge Login is a service that allows the owners and carriers associated with the Truckers Edge. It is an online platform developed by the DAT Truckers Edge and is run under the original truck load board for owner-operators and small carriers. It offers a great value for price for the extensive local board network.
The web portal is backed by the DAT Network and manages over 256 million of load boards and $65 billion of freight. It is a database that has a precise bill record system recorded in the database. The truckload pricing index is as per the pricing index standard for the trucking market in North America. Read the guide below for steps to log into Truckers Edge.
What is the Truckers Edge Login
The Truckers Edge is an online platform developed by the DAT Network. Truckers Edge is named as it deals with truckers’ freight management. DAT Truckers Edge is affordable at an excellent value. It has hundreds of truckers associated with it which carry worth billions of freight. With the advent of the Truckers Edge platform, it has edged the gap between truckers and brokers. Fundamentally brokers are on the trail for truckers and truckers are in search for the load.
At the Truckers Edge one can find Load Boards, Freight Rates, DOT and Insurance Monitoring, Fleet Management, Fleet Compliance, Broker TMS, Enterprise Solutions, Truckload Capacity, Freight Matching, Freight Market Analytics, Digital Freight Matching, Transportation Management.
If you have an active account at the Truckers Edge then you can sign into manage your account, view payment information, load data and much more. Here is detailed guide to the login procedure.
What do I need to Log in
For signing into Truckers Edge you should have a few things functional. Here are the requirements to log in:
Internet– The user must have a working internet connection to sign into the Truckers Edge account.
Electronic Device– You can make use of any electronic device such as a computer, smartphone or laptop.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can keep your personal data secure and even save passwords.
Authorization– Only truckers and owners who are authorized to access the Truckers Edge portal can sign in.
How to Log into Truckers Edge
- If you wish to sign in to your account you must open the www.truckersedge.net
- Once the website opens there is the ‘Members Login’ button.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new page that features the login section at the center.
- Enter the Username/Email and Password in the respective spaces and click the Login button.
You can check the ‘Remember Me’ box below if you wish to browser to save your account for the next login session.
If you have lost password you can reset it at the website of the Truckers Edge. Read on for steps to reset password:
Reset Password with Username Login
- Go to the login page of the Truckers Edge.
- At the bottom of the ‘forgot password’ section there is a link reading ‘Reset Password with Username Login’.
- Enter the Username in the white box and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Reset Password with Email Login
- To reset the password using email open the login page of the Truckers Edge.
- Click on the ‘Reset Password with Email Login’ link and a pop-up labeled ‘Reset your Password’ appears.
- Enter the email associated with your account and you can reset your password.
Also Read : WIS ULTI Pro Account Login Guide
Well, this was all we could provide on the Truckers Edge. If you have an active account you can sign in without trouble. Those who have trouble signing in can try resetting the password. We hope you have a nice time managing your account.