CDCR V Pass Login
CDCR VPASS Login is developed by the State of California. It is also known as the Inmate Visitor Registration System. If you have an active account at the CDCR VPASS portal then you can sign in using your existing login credentials. The web portal is easy to operate and simply requires a few things. You need to accept the terms of the website before you continue to log in and you are ready to go.
The inmate visitor registration system was issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. It is a public service that helps out inmate visitors. Using the CDCR VPASS system one can reserve a spot to visit an inmate. However, the reservation does not constitute. It must not be relied upon as an official assurance. Read the guide below for steps to log into the CDCR VPASS Login portal.
What is the CDCR VPASS
CDCR VPASS is a service which allows the inmate visitors reserve space for meeting their inmates. The inmate visitor registration system is developed by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. It is a public service issued in order to assist inmate visitors so that the inmate families meet their inmates.
You can sign into your account at the website of California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Once you access the VPASS Portal you can view a wide range of features and schedule a visit.
How to Log into CDCR V Pass
- In order to sign into CDCR V Pass, you need to open the website of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. visitorreservations.cdcr.ca.gov
- After the website opens click on the ‘Accept’ button to agree to the terms and conditions of the website.
- Next, you will find a login section labeled ‘Access VPASS Account’.
- Enter the Username and Password in the white spaces and click the ‘Login’ button below.
Forgot your Password
- If a user has lost password they need to open the login page.
- At the top right of the login page, there is a ‘Need Assistance Logging in?’ section.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your Password’ link under the section to begin.
- After that, a password recovery page opens.
- Enter the Username in the blank space and click on the ‘Email Password’ button.
Forgot your Username
- Anyone who has lost username needs to open the login homepage of VPASS.
- Once the website opens there is the ‘Forgot your Username’ link under the need assistance section.
- To reset username you must enter the email address linked to your account and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Create an Account
- Anyone who is willing to create an account must open the login website of the CDCR V Pass.
- After the login page opens there is the ‘Create Account’ button just beside the ‘Log into VPASS’ button.
- Enter the following information so that you register:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Preferred facility
- Preferred appointment time
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Check the box below if you wish to receive email alerts and click on the ‘Go to Step 2’ button below.
- On the next step, you can set up login credentials and finally complete the process.
Also Read : Login Into Your LM People Account
If you have gone through the process you can find the CDCR V Pass Login easy. Though, if some found the procedure difficult the guide above might have turned out to be a great help. Well, this was all we could offer on the login process. We hope you have a nice time handling your account.