Wsfcs Powerschool Login
The Wsfcs Powerschool Login is a parent portal developed by the Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools. The parent portal is secure and user-friendly. If you are a parent at the Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools you can access account to view your child’s performance report, connected with teachers, stay updated with important events at school and more.
Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools is a school district at Forsyth County, North Carolina. At the school, one can find an array of courses and is the largest school system in North Carolina. It has over 50,000 students enrolled for education and has 80 schools under its system. Read on to find a guide to log into Wsfcs Powerschool.
What is the Wsfcs Powerschool Login
The Wsfcs Powerschool Login is an online portal developed by the Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools. The school has created the web portal for its parents so that they can access accounts and track their child’s performance. At the login portal, one can find a lot of features related to managing your little one’s reports and keeping a track of his/her performance.
If you are authorized to access the Wsfcs Powerschool portal you can set up access anytime at the website of the Wsfcs Powerschool. Once you have registered for online access you can log in using any internet-connected device.
Features of the Wsfcs Powerschool
The Wsfcs Powerschool has great features. Once logged in you can access the following details:
- Test results
- Attendance history
- Grades and attendance
- Grade history
- Email notifications that feature your child’s grades and school announcements
- Teacher comments
- School bulletins
What are the requirements to Log in
For account access the user should have the following things functional:
Internet– Check if you have a working internet connection before you begin to access your account.
Electronic Device– The user should have an electronic device such as a smartphone, computer, tablet or laptop.
Private Device– It is great if you have a private device so that you have better security and save passwords for the next time.
Active Account– You can register at the Wsfcs Powerschool portal only if you are a parent at the Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools.
How to Log into Wsfcs Powerschool
- If you wish to log into Wsfcs Powerschool open the login homepage. www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/Page/769 or wsfcs.learning.powerschool.com
- At the center there is the log in section.
- Enter the Username and Password in the white boxes and click the yellow ‘Sign In’ button below.
- Users who have lost their password should open the login homepage.
- Once the website opens look below the login widget and there is a link reading ‘Forgot your password?’
- A pop-up reading ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’ opens.
- Enter the email address or username in the white boxes below and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset the password.
Also Read : Texas SouthernBlackboard Account Login
The Wsfcs Powerschool portal is functional and allows the parents great features through which they can take care of their child’s education. If you have an email account at the Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools you can sign into with your Google account.