Steps to Access ACES ETM Portal for Both Associate and Management with HR Access:
Each company, small or big nowadays have an integrated portal for employees. Such a portal or contact point is dedicated to making the calculation and the official work more systematic. The employment details are displayed in a detailed manner. No need to go to HR or knock your manager every time you need to file tax returns or the pay scale for a certain period. Now applying for leave, checking performance metrics is as easy as it gets. Just like that L Brands have also introduced its employees with the ACES ETM Portal to cater to all the above-mentioned needs.
L Brands at a Glance:
L Brands Inc is a fashion retailer chain. It is based at Columbia in Ohio, USA. L Brand’s most popular offering to the fashion world is Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret. The company was founded in the year 1963 by Leslie H Wexner. L Brands have been forefront contributors in setting trends in the arena of fashion, style accessories and cosmetics. As per the 2017 report, more than 59,200 employees are working under L Brands worldwide including the store and retail chains. Fortune 500 ranks L Brands at 231st position in terms of highest-earning revenue in the United States.
Registration and Credentials Required:
After the confirmation of employment with L Brands, you will be instructed to call the Store Technology Services at 1-877-415-7911. After calling, you will register with the ACES ETM portal. You will be provided with the following credentials.
- Confirmation of your Employee ID
- The Password associated with Employee ID.
- Network ID. (Only for DMs and Home Office Associates and Managers)
- The Password associated with Network ID. (Only for DMs and Home Office Associates and Managers)
Login Process for Associates and Managers to ACES ETM portal:
Here in this article, you will learn about the ACES ETM Portal log-in procedure for both HR and Associates. The chief difference between the features of two portals is that the HR portal, apart from the performance and employment details, they can also check the details of the request, feedback, complaint or message by the associates under particular management or team. Additionally, the HR portal can also check the details of the associates along with their performance metrics daily, weekly and monthly. The common features that can be accessed in both the portals are:
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Details of the designated profile.
- Salary Slip.
- Employee Benefit entitled.
- Schedule of work and routine timing.
- Upcoming projects.
- Targets and performance metrics.
- Chat room for communication.
- Email account for official use.
- For Associates:
- Click on aces.limitedbrands.com
- Store Associates and Managers: In the field of username, enter your Employee ID and the given password. Employee ID should be of 6 to 7 digits. Omit the ‘0’ at the beginning.
- DMs and Home Office Associates and Managers: In the field of username, enter your Network ID and the given password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ sign.
- Once you are successfully logged in. You will be asked to change the default password. You need to create a strong password of your choice. The password must be a combination of special characters, numbers, and letters.
- Log out and re-login by using the newly created password.
You are all set to go.
- For HR:
- Click on HRaccess.lb.com.
- Enter the Network ID in place of ‘Username’.
- Enter the given Password.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button at the right.
- Just like the associate login, here, HR too will need to go through the step of changing the password.
- After that, re-login with a new password and Network ID.
The account is ready for use.
Retrieving the Forgotten Password:
In case you lost your password or unable to remember your password, contact Stores Technology Services (STS) at 1-877-415-7911. Follow the telephonic instruction to get the password. Use this password to log-in and change it in the same process as mentioned above. After changing, log-in with the ID and newly created password.
Contact L Brands Help Desk:
In the case of technical and account recovery, already the STS number is mentioned above. However, associates and employees still might have HR-related or employment-related queries, feedback, request, and complaint that they might want to communicate in some other way. Here are the lists of various alternate contact points to L Brands.
Also Read : Us Verify Employee Account Login Process
To contact the HR Help Desk of Canada dial: 1 855 770 8707.
To contact the HR Help Desk of USA dial: 1 866 473 4728.
Write to us at
L Brands, Inc. World Headquarters
Three Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230
In order to access further information on employment position, profile and job responsibilities, you may check the website, www.lb.com. From there, click on the ‘Menu’ and select the topic you want to know about.