MY GWC Blackboard Login
MY GWC Blackboard Login is offered to the students of the Golden West College. If you are enrolled in education at the college you can access the Blackboard portal. CWC Blackboard features space where one can access their online study account. Any student who has enrolled for online education can log into the CWC Blackboard portal.
Logging into your account is easy, as you need to have a few things functional. Once you have these things handy you will be able to sign in without any trouble. The online portal is also termed as the Online GWC or Canvas. In this post, you can find a guide to the My GWC Blackboard Login.
What is the My GWC Blackboard Login
My GWC Blackboard Login is one of the facilities the Golden West College offers its students. It is a portal where the Golden West College students can find online learning. Once signed in the student can gain access to the online learning system and find great things online.
Golden West College is a community college based in Huntington Beach, California. The college was founded in the year 1996 and has been offering Associate Degrees, Career & Technical Education, Online Education, General Education, Career Planning, Professional Development, Transfer Programs, and Community Education courses to the students.
It has created the online learning system through the CWC Blackboard and the Canvas portal. Now students can gain access to their educational accounts even through an internet-connected device from the comfort of their home.
What do I need to Log in
For logging into the blackboard portal one should meet a few requirements. Here is the list of things required for logging in:
Internet– The user must have a working internet connection so that they sign in without trouble.
Authorization– If you are a Golden West College student you can use the blackboard portal.
Electronic Device– You can make use of any electronic device to log into your account.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save passwords and have secure browsing.
Login Credentials– One should remember their login credentials. If you do not remember your user id and password will be required to complete the reset procedure.
How to Log in to My GWC Blackboard
- To sign in to CWC Blackboard one needs to open the login page. www.onlinegwc.org
- After the login page opens there is the green button tagged ‘Log into Canvas’.
- Click on it and you will find the login section at the center.
- Now you can log in with your Coast Username and Password.
Need Help with Username
- Those who require help with username should open the login page of My CWC.
- Once the login page opens there is the ‘What’s my Username’ link at the bottom of the login section.
- Next, you will find the username information which reads ‘the same information that you use to log into labs and other on-campus computers’.
- In case you lost the password you need to open the website of the My CWC Blackboard.
- As the webpage opens you will find the ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom of the login section.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the next page.
- The password reset section is labeled ‘End User Self-Service’.
- Enter the username associated with your account and click on the ‘Continue’ button below.
- On the next page, you can set up a new password.
If you have gone through the post here you can find steps to log into My CWC Blackboard account. Those who were having trouble finding the login link can easily access their accounts now. We hope you have an easy and hassle-free login session ahead. Well, this was all we could provide on the account login procedure.