Activation Procedure Of Canadian Tire Credit Card :
Canadian Tire credit card is been issued by Canadian Tire Bank which got established in the year 2003 following Canada’s Bank Act, and it was named Canadian Tire Financial Services, Limited. Except for Canadian Tire Bank, Canadian Tire Corporation Limited also has many retail businesses in the following sectors – hardware, sports, leisure, automotive and housewares, etc.
Canadian Tire has quite a big spirited market existence and they have even launched credit facility options so that they can engage more customers. These credit cards will provide you extra saving options while buying goods from all Canadian Tire Products as well as other qualifying purchases too. This Canadian Tire Credit Card has lot of additional benefits with it. Customers, who already have Canadian Tire Credit Card with them, can activate their respective credit card through some hassle free processes and can, enjoy its online facilities. Except for the activation process, you will also get to know the log in, enrollment, log in credential recovery processes etc. about Canadian Tire Credit Card account.
Canadian Tire Credit Card Benefits :
- Canadian Tire Credit Card will provide you with some additional savings as using this credit card at any Canadian Tire Store will give you 4 % CT Money.
- You can get 5¢ per litre in CT Money while using your Canadian Tire Credit Card at gas stations and any of the participating Husky Stations.
- Canadian Tire Credit Card has no annual fee associated with it.
- On the first $ 12000 you spend on grocery purchases in a year, you will get 1.5 % back in CT Money. This offer is not valid on purchases from Costco & Walmart.
- On purchase from Canadian Tire, Sports Rousseau, Mark’s/L’Équipeur, Sport Chek, Party City, Atmosphere, Hockey Experts, L’Entrepôt du Hockey, and any other participating Sports Experts stores, you will get 4 % back in CT Money.
- You can also redeem your CT Money at Canadian Tire stores and any of the above-mentioned Sports Experts stores.
- No interest financing will be charged on you for all qualifying purchases of $150 or more at any participating stores of Canadian Tire.
- You will get an easy returns option, even if you have lost your purchase receipt.
- There will be many special offers for the cardmembers only from Canadian Tire.
- Also, there will be a personalized offer that only you can access.
- Canadian Tire Credit Card has flexible payment options and you can access this credit card everywhere master cards are accepted.
- You can avail of the 5¢ per liter CT Money offer every time you fill up Gas.
- Canadian Tire Credit Card comes with a $ 0 fraud liability facility for unauthorized transactions.
- Canadian Tire Credit Card is fast, convenient, and secure and has wide acceptance.
- You will get customer support from Canadian Tire Bank 24*7, quick credit decisions, immediate purchase power, and an easy application process for using Canadian Tire Credit Card.
Canadian Tire Credit Card Rates & Interest :
- All Charges of annual interest associated with the Canadian Tire Credit Card is 19.99 %, except for cash transactions.
- The annual Percentage Rate on Cash Transactions imposed on the Canadian Tire Credit Card is $ 22.99 %.
- Annual fees are $ 0 for Canadian Tire Credit Card.
- Cash Advance Fee is $ 4.00, NSF/ Dishonored Payment Fee is & 25.
- If you need a copy of your Canadian Tire Credit Card Statement, you will have to bear a charge of $ 2.
Canadian Tire Credit Card Activation :
At first, we will describe how a new user of Canadian Tire Credit Card can activate their respective credit card –
- You have to open the following website of Canadian Tire Credit Card by browsing the below-mentioned link – www.ctfs.com/content/dash/en/public/login.
- At the header of the website, there will be the following link – ‘Receive your Card? Click Here To Activate’.
- Click on that option to go proceed with the online activation process.
Choose the ‘Activate without logging in’ option at the next step, if you don’t have an active online account with Canadian Tire Bank and click on the Continue button afterward.
- Choose ‘I Know My PIN’ if you know your Canadian Tire Credit Card PIN and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the following information at the next step – Credit card Number, 3 Digit Security Code, etc.
- Click on the Continue button after entering the above-mentioned information.
- At next step, verify your identity for your Candian Tire Credit Card.
- In case, at the previous step, you have selected ‘I Don’t Know My PIN’ then, here you will be able to create a PIN for your card, after the verification process.
- Your Card will be successfully activated after that.
- Now, if you already have an active online account with Canadian Tire Bank, then choose Sign In To Activate option.
- At next step, you have to Sign in to your account to activate your Canadian Tire Credit card.
Except the above-mentioned online process, you can also dial the following number and get assistance on activation of your Canadian Tire Credit Card – 1 -877 -642 -2357 .
Canadian Tire Credit Card Sign In :
Here we will guide you, how you can easily log in to your respective Canadian Tire Credit Card account and get the online facilities –
- To log in to your respective Canadian Tire Credit Card account, you need to open the following website link with the help of your web browser – www.ctfs.com/content/dash/en/public/login
- This link will immediately lead you to the Canadian Tire Credit Card Sign In page where you have to enter the following information at respective blank fields – Username and Password of your credit card account.
- Tick the Remember Username box, if your device is safe and sound to keep your username data saved with it for future sign in reference or skip it.
- Now, click on Sign In button after correct entry of log in credentials.
- You will be successfully logged in to your Canadian Tire Credit Card account.
Canadian Tire Credit Card Account Sign Up :
- Now, if you have not registered your Canadian Tire Credit Card account yet, you must register it in order to get the log in facilities.
- For this, again open the following link – www.ctfs.com/content/dash/en/public/login and click on Enroll Now button which you get at the right side of the sign in widget.
- At the next step, click on Enroll Now button below Canadian Tire Credit Card section.
- Enter the following information at next step – Enter Your Credit Card Number, Enter Your 3 Digit Security Code etc.
- Click on Continue button to proceed.
- Follow further prompts to successfully register your Canadian Tire Credit Card online account.
Apply For Canadian Tire Credit Card :
If you want to apply for a Canadian Tire Credit Card, you must follow the below mentioned process –
- Open the official log in website of Canadian Tire Credit Card with the help of below mentioned link – www.ctfs.com/content/dash/en/public/login
- After you get into that page, hit the Credit Cards menu from the menu bar.
- Scroll down a bit, and click on Apply Now button.
- Click on Next button to go ahead.
- Read the terms and conditions related to credit card rates & interest carefully and click on I Agree button.
- Tick the consent box after reading the information and click on Next button.
- Enter the following information at next step – Mobile or Home Phone Number, Email Address, Co-Applicant if any, Promo Code if any etc.
- Tick the consent boxes as well and click on Next button.
- Follow further prompts in the upcoming stages to completely fill up the application form for Canadian Tire Credit Card.
- At the last step, review all the information once again and successfully submit your application form.
- You will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your application shortly from Canadian Tire Bank.
- After your application got approved, you will receive your Canadian Tire Credit Card within 7 -10 business days.
- For getting a Canadian Tire Credit Card it is important that, you must be a Canadian Resident, You must be at least above the minority age limit of your country and you should be an employed entity or retired person.
Canadian Tire Credit Card Account Username & Password Recovery :
- If you have forgotten your Username and Password of Canadian Tire Credit Card account, you can reset it online following the below mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – www.ctfs.com/content/dash/en/public/login and you will get the Sign In widget at the left hand side of the web page.
- There will be two separate links below the Username and Password entry fields.
- Click on Forgot Username link to recover your username associated with Canadian Tire Credit Card account.
- At the next step, enter your Canadian Tire Credit Card Number, 3 Digits of Security Code and Date of Birth at respective blank fields.
- Now, click on Continue button to start the verification process.
- After your account gets verified, you will shortly able to retrieve your Username.
- Now, click on Forgot Password link to recover your Password associated with Canadian Tire Credit Card account.
- At the next step, enter the following information at appropriate fields – Username and Registered Email Address.
- Now, click on Continue button to start the verification process.
- After your account verification process is done, you will shortly able to reset your password.
Contact Canadian Tire Credit Card :
- To learn more about Canadian Tire Credit Card benefits, you must browse the official website of them with the help of the following link – www.ctfs.com/content/dash/en/public/login
- To Contact Canadian Tire Credit Card Services via email, you can browse the following link to get email from – triangle.canadiantire.ca/en/contact-us.html#contact-us-email.
- To contact Canadian Tire Credit Card division over mail, you can write them in the following address – PO Box 2000, Station MainWelland, ONL3B 5S3 .
- For any kind of additional questions related to your card, you can dial the following number of Credit Card Customer Support division any time – 1 -800 -459 -6415 and 905-735-7256 (Overseas Customer).
- You can also follow Canadian Tire through different social media platforms to get latest updates, offers from the company.