Quick guide for RBC Credit Card Activation:
RBC also stands for Royal Bank of Canada. RBC is a multinational company and one of the largest banks in Canada which offers financial services. The RBC Bank was established in 1864. Today RBC Bank serves more than 16 million customers across the world. The RBC Bank headquarters is in Toronto and it has more than 86 thousand employees throughout the world. The RBC Bank provides financial services to its customers through its network of 1,209 branches. They have introduced online banking and credit card facility to meet their client expectation in this digital world.
Benefits offered by RBC credit card:
- RBC credit card and online banking offer you so many benefits that you can enjoy sitting at your home.
- The RBC credit card does not charge an annual fee.
- RBC credit card provides you a welcome bonus of 1,500 RBC rewards points.
- By going digital in the first two months of an RBC credit card you can earn 3,500 additional rewards points.
- You can earn 1 point for spending $1 on gas, grocery, and drugs store.
- You can also earn 500 points if you share your email address, sign up for e-statements for your RBC card within the first 60 days of getting your card.
- You can also transfer funds by using your RBC credit card through online banking mode.
- You can earn 20% more petro points by using your card at the fuel corner.
- You can also get free delivery for the first 3 months if you link your RBC credit card to your door dash account.
How to activate your RBC credit card through online mode?
If you are excited to use your newly arrived RBC credit card then you need to activate your card first the RBC banks offer you an online and phone option to activate your credit card. Below is the simple guide to activating your RBC credit card through online mode. If you are finding the simplest way to activate your credit card then you should browse the link- www.rbc.com/activate to visit the RBC activation page. To start the activation process enter your 16 digit RBC credit card number in the blank field and hit the Start Activation button to activate your credit card. You will need to provide a few more information in order to complete the entire process.
After completing the RBC credit card application you have to sign in to your online banking account and head over to the account summary web page. Scroll to the account detail section under which you will find an option to activate your credit card. Click on it to activate your card and use it for the online transaction.
How to activate your RBC credit card over the phone?
We will always recommend you to go for the online method if you want to activate your RBC credit card quickly but if you don’t have an internet connection then you can also activate your RBC credit card using your phone.
- Dial the toll-free number 1-877-900-5900 for a personal account or business credit card.
- Dial 1-888-769-2597 to activate your private banking card.
- After dialing the toll-free number you will connect with a bank representative or automated system. Then provide all the details asked over the phone in order to activate your card.
What are the benefits of Royal Bank online banking?
Once you have activated your Royal Bank credit card you need to enroll yourself in the online banking process to perform the online transactions. We have listed all the benefits offered by Royal Bank online banking here.
- You can access a wide range of online banking services by enrolling yourself in Royal Bank online banking.
- You can access the safe platform to perform personal banking from the comfort of your home.
- The RBC has a dedicated customer support service that provides all types of solutions regarding their banking platform 24/7.
- You can get notifications or text alerts with the help of an alert inbox facility if any changes have been made to your account.
- Customers can pay their online bills using the RBC online banking account.
- You can check the details of your savings account or chequing account by making a single click.
- You can view your credit card details, past transactions and download e-statement using RBC online banking.
Steps to enroll in RBC online banking:
You need to enroll in the RBC online banking service to activate your credit card and use it online. Moreover, you can access many special features of RBC bank that are available on their online platform. To begin the enrollment process you must consider the points given here.
- Open your web browser and add the URL: www.rbcroyalbank.com in your address bar.
- After browsing the web page press the sign-in tab located on the top right corner of your screen.
- Then click on the link “enroll in online banking” below the login area.
- On the next page, you need to provide the answer to the prompted questions on your screen.
- Enter the correct information asked by the Royal bank portal.
- Press the continue button once more to register your credit card account on the RBC online banking portal.
How to log in to RBC online portal?
After creating an RBC online account you can log in to your online banking account to access all the benefits and special features of an RBC credit card.
- From any secure web browser access the link www.rbcroyalbank.com
- Now press the sign-in button on RBC online banking portal.
- You will be taken to the login area of RBC where you have to type your Username or CreditCardnumber then click next.
- Enter the login details carefully and click on the sign-in button to access your RBC credit card online account.
Steps to reset the login password of your RBC credit card account:
In case you forget your RBC credit card login password then you can recover your login password by following the easy steps provided below –
- Visit the login portal of Royal Bank of Canada.
- Press the sign-in tab on the RBC home page which will redirect to the login page.
- Then press the link “Reset your password” below the next button.
- After this, you must enter your RBC credit card number carefully.
- You need to provide some more details to verify your identity.
- Then hit the continue tab and create a new password for your RBC credit card account.
Online Banking Customer Support: 1-800-769-2555
RBC card activation assistance: 1-877-900-5900
Report lost or stolen cards: 1-800-769-2512
P.O Box 4402 Station A
Mailing address for bill payments:
US Visa Gold Payment
P.O. Box 6901 Station A
For payments on all products
P.O. Box 4016 Station A