Activation guide of MBNA Credit Card:
MBNA Bank is a leading financial institution in the UK. It was founded in 1982 by Charles Cawley. The MBNA Bank is headquartered in the United Kingdom. In the year 2017, the MBNA Bank which was formally known as Maryland National Bank was acquired by Lloyds Banking Group. The MBNA Bank becomes the most profitable company in the U.S. and it also became the world’s largest independent credit card issuer. The MBNA credit card offers many benefits to their customers and they also have a robust online transaction service that makes your every online transaction safe and secure. In this article, we will discuss how to activate your MBNA credit card and its special features. Read this article carefully to complete your MBNA card application in an easy and safe way.
MBNA credit card features:
- Using your MBNA credit card you can make online payments.
- You can also check your account balance and perform online transactions.
- MBNA credit card users can set notification alerts for their registered phone number.
- You can also make card replacement orders through their online portal.
- You can set a PIN reminder and also report for your stolen or missing MBNA credit card.
- The MBNA credit card comes with 24-hour customer service to solve your card-related problems.
Things required for activating your MBNA credit card:
- Before starting the activation process of MBNA credit card you need to gather some information and keep handy.
- Your MBNA credit card number.
- The details of the account holder.
- And your personal details.
- Once you have collected all this information you are ready to begin the activation process.
Steps to Activate your MBNA credit card via the online portal:
- Go to the website of MBNA credit card by typing the URL: www.mbna.co.uk for activation purposes, or directly go to the mbna.co.uk/activate page.
- After reaching the MBNA website click on the login button placed on the top right corner of the web page.
- Immediately after performing the click, you will notice a login area where you need to type your user name or password associated with your MBNA credit card online account.
- You have suggested tick mark the “remember my user name” box if you are using your personal device.
- Then press the continue button and choose the option for activating your credit card.
- You need to enter your MBNA credit card number your CVV, the expiry date of your credit card, and your social security number in the blank field.
- After providing all the information click on the terms and conditions box.
- You will soon receive a notification once your card is activated.
Steps to activate your MBNA credit card via phone:
- In case you find an online process more complex then you can opt for the alternative method which is activating your MBNA credit card using your phone.
- Dial the number 1-888-876-6262 to activate your MBNA credit card.
- Listen to the instructions carefully and select the option to activate your card.
- Enter your card details such as your card number, CVV, and expiry date.
- Then enter your personal details and security information.
- Agree to all terms and conditions to activate your card successfully.
Sign up process for MBNA online banking:
- In order to activate your credit card, you need an online banking account with MBNA. If you haven’t created an MBNA account then follow the instructions provided below to register your MBNA credit card online.
- The registration process is very simple. To begin the process you need to launch a secure web browser and head to the MBNA banking portal. The URL for the MBNA website is www.mbna.co.uk
- Once you have reached the MBNA website you will notice the register button on the right upper corner of the banking portal.
- On the registration page type your title, your first name, and your last name in the given space.
- Then choose your date of birth and provide the UK postcode.
- If you don’t live in the UK then tick mark on the box “I don’t live in the UK”.
- Enter your credit card number and press the continue button.
- After performing these steps you will have to verify your identity.
- You will get a temporary PIN on your registered phone number.
- Type the PIN in the blank field on the given page and press the continue button.
- Click on the terms and conditions box.
- You will soon see a message displaying that your MBNA online banking account has been created.
Steps to recover your MBNA online banking login credentials:
If you are unable to access your online account due to a forgotten password then perform the steps given below –
- Open the link www.mbna.co.uk and head to the MBNA website.
- On the upper right corner of the MBNA website click on the login button.
- Below the login space, there will be a link “forgotten your login details” click on it.
- On the next page, you will be asked about what would you like to perform?
- Click on the change your password option and press the continue button.
- On the next page type your user name, first name, last name, and your date of birth.
- If you don’t know your user name then click on the no tab and enter your credit card number, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Press the continue button and follow the instructions to reset a new password.
To retrieve your user id click on the link “forgotten” your log-in details:
- Then click on the find out your user name option and press the continue button.
- You should type your credit card number, first name, last name in the empty space.
- Choose your date of birth and press the continue option to retrieve your user name.
Contact information of MBNA customer service
Customer support and card activation: 1-888-876-6262
Report credit card lost or stolen: 1-888-389-2577
Card related quarries: 03456-062-062
General inquiries about credit cards:
Credit card operation,
Mailing address for credit card payment:
P.O. BOX 274