Application Guide for Citi Custom Cash Card:
The Citi Custom Cash Card is a Mastercard Credit Card, through which you can earn cash bank. You don’t have to sign up for rotating bonus categories on this credit card. You can earn 5% cash back on purchases in the top eligible spend category each billing cycle, up to the first $500 spent. Through this credit card, you can earn the points in form of ThankYou Points.
Benefits of Citi Custom Cash Card:
Citi Custom Cash Card provides several benefits to the customers. These are some of the following benefits that you will get through this Citi credit card:
- You will get 5% cashback on your purchases on your highest eligible spend category for each billing cycle up to $500.
- Once you spend a total of $750 on your purchases within the first 3 months of your account opening, you will receive $200 cashback.
- On all your other purchases, you will receive 1 point for spending $1.
- You will receive 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 15 months.
Rates and Fees of Citi Custom Cash Card:
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: Your introductory APR will be 0% for the first 15 months from the date of your account opening. After that period, your APR will vary between 13.99% to 23.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: For the first 15 months from the date of your account opening, your balance transfer APR will be 0%. After that period ends, your APR will be between 13.99% to 23.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance APR of this card is 25.24%, which can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Citi Flex Plan: Citi Flex Plan APR will vary between 13.99% to 23.99%, which depends on your creditworthiness.
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you charge any interest on this credit card, then it will be no less than 50 cents.
- Annual Fee: You don’t have to pay an annual fee on Citi Custom Cash Card.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, you have to pay either $5 or a minimum of 5% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged either $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You have to pay 3% of each foreign transaction in US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make your credit card payment by the due date, then you will be charged up to $40.
How Can You Apply for a Citi Custom Cash Card:
It is quite easy to apply for the Citi Custom Cash Card. There are some basic requirements to apply for this Citi credit card. You can follow these simple instructions below to apply for the Custom Cash Card:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link www.citi.com/customcash.
- There, on that page, you just need to click on the Apply Now option.
- You have to provide your personal information, such as first name, last name, social security number, and date of birth.
- In the next section, you have to enter your address, phone & email address.
- Provide the financial information, such as annual income, monthly mortgage, or rent payment.
- You must have to create a security word in the next section.
- Make sure to read the terms & conditions carefully and click on the Agree and Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for Citi Custom Cash Card.
How to Activate Your Citi Cash Card:
If you have a new Citi Custom Cash Card, then you must have to activate the card first. You can follow these simple instructions below to activate your Citi Credit Card:
- Firstly, you need to go to the Citi Bank website by clicking on this link www.citi.com
- You will see the login section on the right side of the Citi Bank website.
- Click on the Activate a Card option, right under the Sign On section.
- You have to provide your Citi credit card number and then click on the Continue button.
- After that, you have to follow the steps further to successfully activate your Citi Custom Cash Card.
Set Up Your Citi Credit Card Online Access:
To pay your Citi credit card bill or manage your card, you have to set up your online account access. You just need to follow these easy instructions below to set up your online account access:
- Firstly, you have to go to this link www.citi.com
- There, on the right side of your homepage, you will see the login section.
- There, you have to select the Register for Online Access option to proceed further.
- You can choose to register your account with the credit/debit card number or bank account or paycheck protection program loan account number.
- If you have selected the credit/debit card option, then provide your card details.
- After entering all the required details in the given spaces, select the Continue button.
- Then, follow the on-screen guideline to activate your Citi Custom Credit Card.
Make the Payment for Your Citi Custom Cash Card Bill:
There are several payment options available to pay your Citi Custom Cash Card bill. You can choose any of these following methods below to pay your Citi credit card bill:
Online Payment Method:
The most convenient way to pay your Citi credit card bill is through the online method. You need to log in to your Citi online account, to pay your credit card. To make the payment, follow these easy instructions below:
- You have to visit the Citi Bank website at www.citi.com
- Then, on the login section, enter your registered username and password.
- After entering your login credentials, you just have to select the Sign-On option.
- Once you logged in to your Citi online account, you have to look for the credit card bill payment option.
Pay by Mail:
You can utilize the mail service to pay your Citi Custom Cash Card bill. You can send your payment stub in form of a money order or personal check. However, they don’t accept the payment in form of cash, so don’t send any cash payment. You have to send your Citi credit card bill to this address below:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville, KY 40290-1037
If you like to pay your Citi Credit Card bill through overnight payment / express payment, then send the payment stub to this address below:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Citi Bank Contact Info:
For any queries about the Citi Custom Cash Card, then you can contact the customer service department.
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Call At: 1-800-950-5114