The Activation and Login Guide for CIBC Credit Card:
CIBC stands for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce which is headquartered in Ontario. It was formed in 1961. The Bank runs 4 business units which are personal banking, commercial banking, wealth management, and capital markets. The CIBC Bank has more than 40,000 employees. It serves 11 million customers throughout the world. The Canadian Bank of Commerce was founded by William Mc Master in the year 1867. The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce is a very reputed bank in Canada. It also offers a credit card to its customers at a low-interest rate. If you are excited to unlock the benefits offered by CIBC credit card then you need to activate your newly received card first. In this article, you will get a detailed guide to CIBC credit card activation. The CIBC offers dividend visa cards to students of post-secondary education. Every cardholder gets numerous benefits.
Benefits of the CIBC Student Credit Card:
- The CIBC student credit card provides $100000 common carrier accident insurance to students.
- It also offers purchase security and extended protection insurance.
- The CIBC credit card for students gives them the opportunity to earn unlimited cashback offers.
- It also helps the students to establish their credit history.
- Students can earn 1% cashback on every purchase made over $6,000.
- You will get 2% cashback on your first grocery shopping of more than $6,000.
- The CIBC credit card allows you to earn a welcome bonus on using the card for the first time.
- You can book with the airline with no black-out period by using a CIBC credit card.
- It has a $0 annual fee.
- It offers a special feature called SPC membership on which you can earn discounts on more than 450 brands.
- You will get 1% cashback on transportation, dining, and recurring payments using your CIBC credit card.
How to apply for CIBC Credit Card?
If you are satisfied with the CIBC credit card benefits and want to apply for a new one then read this part of the article which will guide you about the application process.
- To apply for a CIBC credit card open a new tab in your web browser and enter the URL: www.cibc.com.
- After reaching the login portal click on the credit cards option.
- Scroll down below and compare the featured card offered by CIBC.
- After selecting your desired card press the apply now button.
- On the next page hit the let’s go button.
- Click on the tab “no continue application”.
- Review the important details displayed on the next page and press the continue button.
- You will see an application form where you have to fill up your user name printed on your id card.
- Then enter your date of birth, contact details, your place of residence, your social insurance number.
- Then enter your occupation, your annual income, in the requested area.
- Review your application carefully and click on the “I agree to the terms” box.
- Click on the submit button to finish the CIBC credit card application process.
How to activate your CIBC credit card?
- To register for a card for the first time you need to follow the given steps –
- Open a new tab and type the URL: www.cibc.com/activate to visit the official website of CIBC credit card.
- Then click on the Sign On button to Sign on to your account to activate your card.
- Scroll down below and input your 16 digit credit card number in the empty field.
- Then type your CIBC credit card expiry date.
- Type your area code and number in the blank space and hit the next button.
- You will be soon notified by the CIBC Bank about your credit card activation.
Activate over the phone:
If you don’t want to proceed with the online method the CIBC Bank has also given you an alternative option to activate your card using your phone.
- To start the activation process dial the toll-free number 1-800-465-4653
- Select your preferred language and listen to the instruction carefully.
- You will be asked to provide your personal details and card details.
- Simply follow the instructions to activate your card.
- Once your CIBC credit card is activated you will receive an SMS from the CIBC Bank.
The registration process of CIBIC credit card online banking:
After activating your CIBC credit card you need to apply for the internet banking option to enjoy the services offered by CIBC Bank.
- Go to the CIBC credit card official web page.
- Locate the register button under the login area of the CIBC web portal.
- On the next page enter your card information and click the next button.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to complete the registration process.
Login process of CIBC credit card:
- Open the link www.cibc.com on your web browser.
- Scroll to the login area located on the right side of the web page.
- Type your card number and password.
- Press the sign-on button to explore your CIBC credit card account.
Recover your CIBC credit card login credentials:
To recover your CIBC card login details you must follow this simple process.
- Head over to the CIBC credit card official website.
- Go to the login area and click on the link “Reset your password”
- On the next page enter your CIBC credit card number, card expiry date, and your mobile number in the prompted field.
- Tap on the Next button and follow the online instructions to create a new password for your CIBC credit card account.
Cibc Credit Card Customer Service:
Activation number of CIBC credit card: 1-800-465-4653
Lost or stolen card: 1-800-663-4575
CIBC customer support: 1-877-448-6500