Login Guide of DNA HR Block portal:
H&R Block Company is a very reputed tax preparation company based in Canada, Australia, and United States. This Company was founded by Henry W. Bloch and Richard Bloch in 1955. H&R Block is headquartered in Kansas City in the U.S. The H&R Block Company provides an online mode of tax preparation and e-filing throughout the world. H&R Block Company has 12,000 retail tax offices worldwide. This company helps its clients by solving their tax-related issues. DNA HR Block is an employee portal designed by H&R Company for their employees. All the employees of H&R can check their documents applications and work-related news by login into their employee accounts.
Benefits offered to DNA HR Block Employees:
- Employees of H&R Company are covered with a life insurance policy which also includes a vision plan and dental checkup.
- They are provided with a health savings account and a yearly medical plan.
- H&R Company also provides them with a savings and spending account.
- Employees of H&R are provided with a 401K retirement plan.
- They also get additional benefits such as paid vacations and tuition support.
- Employees are also offered discount vouchers and adoption assistance.
Benefits of DNA HR Block portal:
- All the employees of H&R Company can access the online portal 24/7
- Employees are provided with online tools for tax preparation.
- They can also check the latest news updates.
- The easy design of the web portal helps them to access their files and documents easily.
- All the employees are offered custom support while using this online portal.
Login requirements for HR Block DNA employee portal:
Following are the requirement to access the HR Block DNA employee account.
- The web address of HR Block DNA employee login portal.
- A valid login id and password of HR Block DNA employee account.
- A secure internet browser.
- And reliable internet access on your PC or Laptop.
Steps to login into DNA employee online portal:
To successfully access your HR Block DNA employee account you need to follow the step given here-
- To initiate the login process type the URL – dna.hrblock.com/web/login in your web address to visit the H&R Block web page.
- After reaching the H&R Block portal click on the enter button which will direct you to the signing area.
- Then click on Enter, after that enter your email address to click Next button.
- Now please type your HBR login id into the empty space and press the next button to access your account.
How to enroll for a DNA employee account?
- Type the URL – dna.hrblock.com/web/login to visit the H&R Block DNA web page.
- Now you need to press the link “first-time seasonal applicant” under the enter button.
- You need to enter your reservation id and SSN in the blank fields of the web page.
- Now create a password for your DNA HR Block employee account and also set security questions to make your online account secure.
Steps to reset your H&R Block DNA password:
- Browse the URL – dna.hrblock.com/web/login from your web browser.
- After reaching the sign-in area click on the link “set your HRB password”.
- On the next page type your user id in the first box.
- Then click on the verification code that is appearing below the first box.
- You need to copy the code appearing on your screen and enter it in the empty space provided on the web page.
- Then press the option to reset my password.
- On clicking the reset option you will be directed to a new page where you need to enter your new password and confirm it again.
Steps to find your DNA H&R Block employee login id:
- To visit the HR Block official site you need to paste the URL provided above.
- Then click on the link look up your HRB login id.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your first name, last name, and last five digits of your SSN.
- Enter all the information carefully and choose your date of birth.
- Now press the tab “get single sign-on id” and follow the onscreen instructions to find your user id.
Steps to check your tax return file from DNA HR Block online:
- Go to the H&R Block online portal.
- Then enter your login credentials in the given space and click on the sign-in button.
- After reaching the H&R Block home page, locate and click on my taxes option.
- Then select the Year you want to view your tax return.
- After that press, the option “view my tax return”.
- The tax return file will be displayed on your screen.
How to apply for H&R Block job opportunities?
- Open your web browser and visit the H&R Block career page.
- Scroll to the end of the web page and click on the option “join talent community”.
- On the talent community page type your full name, email address, city, state, and contact number.
- Select your area of interest and the type of job you are interested in doing.
- Then upload your resume and click on the submit option on the talent community web page.
- You will be informed when a relevant job to your interest comes up.
Contact details of H&R Block DNA:
Customer support: 1-800-472-5625
Official site: www.hrblock.com.