Verizon Employee Benefits & Account Login:
Verizon Communication offers its employees and associates comprehensive job benefits to support their lives and families. To access and manage those benefits plans, programs, and other employee information, the company also provides a safe and secure single sign-on portal. The system allows authorized users to access its content and features for their work or business purposes both inside and outside the network 24/7.
Verizon Communications Inc. is a leading telecommunication and mass media company in the United States. Based in NYC and incorporated in Delaware, Verizon sells a variety of products and services including broadband, landline, mobile phone, internet, cable TV, digital media, etc. It is the largest wireless carrier in the country with more than 121 million customers. Verizon Communications employs around 132 thousand people and provides an array of benefits to move them forward.
Verizon Employee Benefits Plans Features:
Verizon offers best-in-class benefits for its employees since day one so that they can always feel their best and give their best. Here is a list of key benefits that every employee who is registered in the Verizon Network enjoys.
- Discounts on Verizon products
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives, plus 401 (k) savings plan with company match
- Participate in matching gifts program
- Get access to adoption expense assistance
- Up to 8 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of base pay.
- A healthy pregnancy program
- Up to 16 weeks of paid maternity leave between short-term disability and parental leave for eligible expecting mothers
- Health and dependent care spending accounts
- Discounts to participating gyms and on-site fitness centers
- Generous time-off with vacation policies, personal days, and holidays to relax, have fun, make memories, and re-fuel
- Join in the Stock Together Program, a broad-based equity award program for all Verizon employees
- Tuition assistance, training, and development program to enhance the skills and advance your career
- Employee Assistance Program for free 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Professional assistance for childcare and eldercare services
- Financial challenges and stress management support
- Get access to mental health and substance abuse help and more
How to Log In to Verizon Employee Online Account:
To get more insightful personalized information about your Verizon Employee Benefits along with all work-related details, you have to log in to your Verizon Employee Account online. For that, keep your Verizon Enterprise Login credential ready and take the following steps.
- Go to the Verizon Enterprise Single Sign-On Portal at volunteer.verizon.com
- Click on the “I agree” button on the pop-up box in the middle of the page to accept Verizon’s terms and conditions.
- Enter your Last Name and User ID in their respective fields on the left of your screen.
- Hit the red “Continue to Next Step” button to enter the password associated with your Verizon Employee Account.
If you provide all the correct information, you will be successfully entered into the system. Then, you can use all the tools and resources of the site to manage your Verizon Employee Benefits as well as other work activities.
How to Recover Verizon Employee Online Account Login:
In the case, you do not remember your password or need to manage the security PIN, use the blue “Reset Password” link. You can see it on the right-hand side of the Verizon Enterprise Single Sign-On Portal at volunteer.verizon.com.
Then, submit your last name and user Id to initiate the resetting procedure. If you forgot your ID too, select the “Find My ID” option under the ‘Helpful Links’ in the right and provide the following information to look up your Verizon Employee Account User ID.
- Last Name
- User Community ID of your organization
- Employee ID or Native Worker Number
- CIM PIN or the Last 4 digits of your SSN or RID
Verizon Support Service Phone Number: 1-800-225-5499