Raytheon Employee Benefits & Account Login:
Raytheon Technologies take care of its people with a wide variety of resources and services so that they and their families have what they need. The company also understands the value of communication with the employees and the importance of accessing the right information. That’s why, Raytheon provides a dedicated benefit and pension service center to log in and access detailed information about their work, employment, and company all in one place.
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is one of the largest aerospace, defense manufacturer, and intelligence service provider in the world. United Technologies and Raytheon Company have merged to form Raytheon Technologies in 2020. Raytheon Intelligence and Space, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Collins Aerospace, and Pratt & Whitney are the four subsidiaries of the company.
Raytheon Employee Benefits Features:
RTX offers comprehensive and competitive benefits to get support at work and in life with peace of mind. Some of them are
Health and wellness plan including medical, dental, and vision coverage for both the preventive and non-routine care
Participate in the health savings account and make a lump-sum contribution based on the eligibility
A separate wellness program to reward the employees for making healthy lifestyle choices
Various programs for income and asset protection for serious illness, death, or injury
Life insurance, disability coverage, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance
Business travel accidental insurance and discounted home, auto, property, and casualty insurance
Work-Life Support Benefits:
A variety of flexible work arrangements and programs for dependent and adult care
Paid time off; college planning; and family leave
Counseling and personal convenience fees
Relocation support to a new place for select technical positions to make the transition seamless
The Employee Scholar Program to support your learning and advance your education
Selected fees and tuition reimbursement for approved courses or degrees
Retirement & Pension Benefits:
401 (k) with a broad range of investment option
Match up to 3% of savings to build the financial security
How to Log In to Raytheon Employee Benefits Online Account:
The Raytheon Technologies Benefit & Pension Service Center is available for all the active employees as well as the retirees at any time from anywhere. If you are a registered Raytheon employee or retiree, you can use this portal for your benefits, pension, and other job-related information in the following way.
- Go online from your computer and visit raytheon.benefitcenter.com
- Navigate to the ‘Login’ section on the right-hand side of the portal.
- Input your username and password in their respective fields. Use the ‘show’ option in the right-end of the password field to make sure you have entered the right info.
- Click the red “Login” button to get into the system.
How to Recover Raytheon Employee Benefits Account Login Online:
The employees who have forgotten their login credentials can retrieve the username and reset the password. Upon successful recovery, the users can access all of their Raytheon Company employee information. To begin the process, you may
- Go to the RTX Pension Service Center Portal, raytheon.benefitcenter.com
- Move to the right bottom of the page under the ‘Support’ option to click the “Forgot My User Name” or “Forgot My Password” link as per your need.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth (mmddyyyy format), and the first 5 digits of your home Zip Code in their fields.
- Complete the CAPTCHA by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox as an additional security measure to help protect from machine-based attacks.
- Click the “Continue” button.
Once Raytheon locates your records in the system, you will receive instructions on how you can get your username back or change the password.
How to register for Raytheon Employee Benefits Online Account:
The employees and retirees of Raytheon Company yet not registered for the RTX Pension Service Center for their benefits information need to do it and create an online profile. To register for your Raytheon Employee Benefits Online Account as a first time user, you can take these steps:
- Open the Raytheon Employee Benefits & Pension Portal, raytheon.benefitcenter.com
- Click the “Register (First-time user)” link found under the ‘Support’ at the bottom of the ‘Login’ section.
- Select if you have a ‘Register Key’, a security measure used to confirm the Raytheon Employee identity during the registration process.
- The active Raytheon employees, who do not have the key but would like to register, need to provide your employee number, last 4 of SSN, date of birth, and home zip code.
- Already have a key? Then, input that Registration Key along with the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box and continue to verify it is you.
Follow the prompts to validate the user and set a new username, password, security questions-answers. After you finish the self-registration, you can return to the first page and log in to your Raytheon Employee Benefits Online Account.
Raytheon Employee Benefits & RTX Pension Service Center Representative Phone Number: 800-358-1231 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm).