My WGU Portal Account Login:
Western Governors University provides My WGU Portal for all active students and employees for their online education. By logging in to My WGU Portal Account, the authorized users can view their course, study material, assessment results, etc. Also, perform many other activities and use the resources to learn whenever wherever they want from their desktop or smartphone even on the go.
Western Governors University is a Millcreek, Utah-based private, non-profit online university dedicated to making higher education accessible for as many people as possible. Focusing on competency-based education, opposed to the traditional cohort-based model, WGU aims to expand accessibility and increase the opportunity to education for all students irrespective of all other life factors. The university was first proposed in 1995 and formally established in 1997. It is now an accredited online university and governed by many state governors and the board of trustees. Western Governors University offers online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
How to Log In to My WGU Portal Account Online:
My WGU is the official online student portal dedicated to all Western Governors University students to access their course over the web. If you are an enrolled student of Western Governors University with the required login, you can log in to your My WGU Portal Account in the following way.
- Go online and open a web browser to visit My WGU Portal at my.wgu.edu
- Fill out the USERNAME and PASSWORD fields with your online WGU student account credentials in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Sign On” button.
My WGU Portal Features & Benefits:
Once you successfully log in, you can access all the tools and content of the My WGU Portal system. Using those features, you can
- See your complete degree plan including your ongoing courses, those you have already completed as well as the remaining ones that you have to finish
- Automatically synchronized course progress for you to pick up your learning where you left off
- Receive push notifications and updates for your assessments
- Access helpful links, materials, and resources like WGU library, student handbook, etc
- View course announcements, assignments, assessments, tips, and other important information about your course as well as WGU.
- Locate contact information and communicate with the faculty, your course instructor, program mentor, and WGU support center easily.
How to Reset My WGU Portal Account Password Online:
If you are already registered for My WGU Portal but forgot your existing Online Account login password, you can reset it within the portal. To initiate the resetting process, you may
- Go to the My WGU Portal, my.wgu.edu
- Navigate to the bottom of the login box in the middle of your screen.
- Click the “Student” or “Employee”, based on your role at WGU, nex*/t to ‘Reset Password:’ option under the ‘Sign On’ button.
- Enter your respective username associated with your My WGU Portal Account.
- Hit the “Next” button to move to the next step of recovery.
Follow the prompts to get adequate help from Western Governors University Service Desk to reset your My WGU online password to log into the portal.
How to Create My WGU Student Portal Account:
Have recently enrolled in a Western Governors University course program? Then, you may need to create an account in the My WGU portal to access the service. For that, you can
- Visit the same My WGU web portal at my.wgu.edu
- Move to the bottom of the ‘Sign On’ area and click the “Create an Account” link beside ‘New to MyWGU Portal?
- You will be directed to the ‘WGU Student Account Creation’ page for identification.
- Enter your first name, last name, and application PIN in their fields.
- Click the “Next” button and follow the on-screen instructions to set your username, password, and security questions-answers.
After you create your My WGU Portal Account, return to the log-in page and enter into your My WGU Student Account.
Note that your Application PIN is a 6-digit Number specified by you at the time of filling out your WGU admission application. WGU also sent you the PIN to your registered email address.
WGU IT Service Desk Phone Number: 877-435-7948 and (385) 428-7948 (call or text)
Email Address: email@example.com