My Safeway Account Login & Payment Online:
Safeway Insurance offers the policyholders My Safeway an online portal to log in and manage their insurances virtually from the comfort of home with the convenience of 24/7 access. My Safeway is a safe and easy way to make payment, report a claim, check the claim status, and perform many more activities related to your Safeway insurance.
Safeway Insurance is the largest American privately-held company of insurance and financial services. Founded by William J. Parrillo in 1959, the company remains family-owned. Based in Westmont, Illinois, Safeway currently offers its insurance policy to Arizona, Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Illinois, New Mexico, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
How to Log In to My Safeway Online Account:
The Safeway customers with online profiles can access the My Safeway service for their insurance payment and other policy management functions. To log in to your My Safeway Account, you can use these steps.
- Visit the My Safeway Portal at www.mysafeway.com
- Navigate to the blue ‘Manage Your Policy’ box on the right-hand side of the page.
- Fill out the User Name and Password fields with your Safeway Online Profile login credentials.
- Select the “Remember Me” checkbox to increase your future My Safeway login process.
- Click the “Log In” button to get into your My Safeway Account Online
Now, you can report or make a claim; view its status, set up automatic payments, set alerts, check your latest billing and payment info, make changes to your policy, and so on.
How to Recover My Safeway Account Login Online:
My Safeway Account Recovery online is available for existing users who have forgotten their login or locked their account.
My Safeway Username Retrieval:
Your My Safeway Online Account username is your registered email address. If your email address has changed, log in to My Safeway with your old email address. And, update the info once you logged in.
My Safeway Password Reset:
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link under the ‘Login’ button in the Manage Your Policy’ box in the My Safeway portal.
- Select the first option, “I forgot my password”.
- Enter the username of your My Safeway account and hit the “Reset Password” button.
- Answer the security questions previously set up by you correctly.
Safeway will send you an email that will allow you to change your password to a new one so that you can get back to your My Safeway Account Login.
The users who do not remember their My Safeway security answers or are locked out of their account choose the right option from the ‘Account Recovery’ page. And, submit their My Safeway online profile username to initiate the recovery process.
In the case, the verification email of your My Safeway Account recovery has expired you need to create a new request
How to Make a Payment with My Safeway Online:
By logging in to your My Safeway Account, you can pay the bills and manage payments with autopay, viewing due date, amount, etc. My Safeway also enables the users to make their payments online where they do not need to log in. It’s a simple, secure, and easy one-time online payment process that you can start in this way:
- Visit www.mysafeway.com to locate the ‘Make a One Time Payment’ box near the middle of the page.
- Enter your policy number, last name, and date of birth in the mm/dd/yyyy format in their respective fields.
- Click the “Make a Payment” button.
- Select your payment method and provide the information according to that
- Follow the on-screen instructions and send your payments directly without login.
My Safeway accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and personal checks as a payment method.
For any questions or additional help regarding your payment and billing, you need to contact your nearest Safeway office.
Safeway Insurance General HQ Office Phone Number: 630-887-8300; 800-273-0300 (Illinois)
Safeway Insurance Company
PO Box 291
Westmont, IL 60559