MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Account Login:
Olentangy Local School District offers its students, educators, and instructors to log in to MyOLSD LaunchPad portal and access their ClassLink Account online. The MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Account Login enables the authorized users to take or manage their classes online and see all the information and activities to their classes.
Olentangy is the largest district in Delaware County and Olentangy Local School District is one of the largest school districts in Southern Delaware. Founded in 1911, OLSD includes preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and various academic programs.
How to Log In to MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Account Online:
MyOLSD by ClassLink LaunchPad is available exclusively for the Olentangy Local School District students and staff. As an OLSD student, you will receive your login details for MyOLSD from your institution. If you are a registered Olentangy Local School District learner and looking for a guide to log in to your ClassLink LaunchPad Account in MyOLSD, you may take the steps given below.
- Go to the official Olentangy Local School District website at www.olentangy.k12.oh.us
- Click on the sidebar icon located on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select the “Student” option from the list and then click the “myOLSD Portal” link under it.
- Directly land on the MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad portal at launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy
- Click on the blue “myOLSD” button in the middle of the portal to sign in with SAML.
- Enter the Username and Password linked to your MyOLSD account in the blank fields specific for them on the next single sign-on page.
- Click the “Sign in” button to enter into your MyOLSD ClassLink Online Account or hit the “Cancel” button to return to my old login page.
Besides entering your myOLSD login credentials, you can use your ‘Quick card’ to log in to the ClassLink LaunchPad Account.
After logging in to your ClassLink LaunchPad Account through the MyOLSD portal, the first option you will see is ‘My Apps’. It will give you immediate access to the information and resources your organization, Olentangy Local School District, provided for you.
How to Recover MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Online Account:
If you do not know your MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Account username and password or forgot them, you need to contact your teacher, media specialist, or the respective department of your school. MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Accounts are solely managed by the school organization.
Another option you have to recover your MyOLSD login credentials is to log in to the ClassLink Help Center. If you have a separate ClassLink account, you can go through this option. Here is a short description to do it in the right way.
- Visit the MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad portal at launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy
- Click the “Help” option located at the bottom of the page.
- You will be directed to the ClassLink Help Center page to click the “Login” button at the top right corner.
- On the ClassLink Help Center Login portal, insert the required username and password and click the green “Login” button.
Use the “Forgot your password?” link below and enter your username if you need to reset your ClassLink account password. You will receive password reset instructions to your linked email address.
MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Account Login Browser Check:
The Olentangy Local School District students need a supported browser on their internet-accessible device to access the MyOLSD portal. To see if your web browser is compatible to use the service, you can click the “Browser Check” link on the bottom of the myOLSD Login portal, launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy. The results with description and URL will be open a new tab.
MyOLSD ClassLink LaunchPad Portal Account Features & Benefits:
- See all the applications assigned to the class
- View the grades, announcements, and study materials
- Participate in the discussion board
- Add new applications to the class
- Assign an app to individual or multiple classes at once
- Take the exams and quizzes
- View details of the student’s app activity for a specific day
- Choose your own app from the App Library to customize your My Apps
- Edit icon to create folders or change the app size, theme, font style, palette, and wallpaper
- Set your profile including sign-in, security, password, auto-launch, etc.
- Report an issue online and more.
Olentangy Local School District Phone Number: 740-657-4099
7840 Graphics Way
Lewis Center, OH 43035
ClassLink LaunchPad Support Service Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org