Violation Info Login Online:
Online is the fastest and easiest way to pay the violation notice. And, Violation Info, an online service by American Traffic Solution, offers the vehicle owners or drivers who have received violation notice to pay their violation over the web. By logging in to the Violation Info Online Account, you will have more than one payment methods through which you can pay your violation fine at any time anywhere at your convenience.
Violation Info Login to Pay Violation Online:
As a registered owner, you will receive a notice of violation if your vehicle has committed a violation based upon images captured by the automated system. After the violation notice is mailed to you, you can pay the fine online by logging into the Violation Info. To initiate the procedure, keep the notice with you and follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the Violation Info website at www.violationinfo.com
- Click on the “Pay Violation” found at the top right corner of the homepage.
- A login box will pop up for you to enter the Notice Number and PIN in their respective blank fields.
- (To locate the info, look inside the red square at the top right corner of your violation notice as you see in the notice image below the box).
- Click the “Login” button to pay your due by selecting one of the available methods and providing the information according to that.
Once done, you will receive the confirmation number for your payment and a receipt that you can print for the record.
Besides paying, Violation Info Login also enables you to review your violation images, videos, and get more additional information about the violation and traffic.
How to Pay Violation by Mail:
Though paying your violation fine over the web is the most convenient and quickest way, you can also make your payment via mail. For that, you have to mail your check or money order including the payment coupon, required to process the payment, in the envelope enclosed with your notice.
Note that cash payments are not accepted to pay the violation fees. So, do not send cash in the mail payment. Also, make sure to put the Notice Number on the face of your payment. In the mail, you need to allow 10 days for the payment to be received on time.
To Pay Violation In-Person:
If your Notice gives you the option to pay your violation in person, you can do it by visiting the told location. To know if you are eligible to pay the fine in person, see the Payment section of your violation notice.
More Violation Info:
- American Traffic Solutions first review the potential violations before passing them to the police department for the final review and violation issuance.
- The fine amount of violation is printed on the front of the Notice of Violation under the ‘Amount Due’ section. Or, you can find it on the payment coupon.
- The violation payment must be received before the due date mentioned in the Notice. Mail Payments need some time to be processed. So, you must send it ten days before the due date to avoid the late fees.
- If payment is received after the due date, it will be returned and a UTC (Uniform Traffic Citation) will be issued.
- Payment plans and extensions are currently not available to make the violation payments
- Not paying the violation fee may result in additional late fees; summon to appear in the court, or withdrawal of the vehicle registration.
- The instructions of hearing a request are provided on the Notice of Violation. Once your hearing is scheduled, you will receive a notification regarding the date, time, and location in the mail.
Violation Info Customer Service Agent Phone Number: 1-866-790-4111