Landstar Online Portal Login:
Landstar Online allows its freight agents, leased owners, operators, and other customers to log in to their Landstar Account online and manage the service anytime anywhere. Landstar Online Login Portal is a web-based platform for registered Landstar users to view their loads, check load status, manage reloads, set alerts, access payments, and much more conveniently
Landstar System Incorporation is a leading integrated transportation service and management solution company. The system offers reliable, safe, and specialized transportation and shipping services through a network of independent freight agents leased owner-operators and other third-party capacity providers. The company is entirely agent-based and has more than 10,000 independent owners and operators throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
How to Log In to Landstar Online Portal Account:
Landstar Online Portal Login is very easy and simple. Just keep the username and password you have created during registration with you; open a web browser on your internet-connected device and complete the following steps.
- Go to the Landstar Portal Login Page at www.landstaronline.com
- If you are on the Landstar main website at www.landstar.com click the “Log in” link located at the top middle of the home page.
- Fill out the User ID and Password fields with the right credentials. (Type the password carefully exactly as it is as the password is case sensitive)
- Click on the “Login” button to enter into the Landstar portal system.
- Or click the “Reset” button to cancel the login and start the process fresh if needed
Remember, if it is your first-time login to Landstar Online Portal you will be prompted to replace the temporary password with a strong personal one.
To Reset Landstar Portal Login Password Online:
The existing Landstar Online Account users who forgot their passwords, can reset them online and obtain the Landstar Online Portal Access again.
To begin the resetting process, click the “Forgot password” link under the ‘Create an Account button on the Landstar Portal Login Page. And submit the User ID associated with your Landstar Online Portal Account. If your ID matches the Landstar data, you will receive a password resetting message with the necessary instruction in your registered email address or phone number.
How to Create a Landstar Online Account:
The new Landstar customers or the ones with no online access with Landstar services can create Landstar Online Login Portal and access the account whenever wherever through the web. To register for a Landstar Online Account, you may use the following guide.
- Go to the official Landstar Login Portal, www.landstaronline.com
- Click the “Create an Account” link button found below the login area under the ‘Reset’ option.
- Landstar self-registration page will be open for you to enter the User ID, First Name, and Last Name.
- Provide a valid email address for the account you are going to create.
- Confirm the email by re-entering in the next field.
- Choose a security question from the given list and set its answer.
- Click the “Submit” button and a temporary password will be sent to your given email address.
Return to the Landstar Portal Login Page and enter into your Landstar Online Account using that password and user ID. Then, establish a password of your choice following the recommendation.
Landstar Online Portal Features & Benefits:
By logging into Landstar Online Portal Account, you can use all the tools and features of the portal to manage your Landstar Online Account. Like, you can
- Access the available loads of Landstar
- Keep track and see all of your current, upcoming, and past loads
- Find the best loads for your business
- See all the detailed information about a load including revenue, date and time, weight, miles, rate, load age, comments, etc.
- Search for your favorite fuel stations for fuel savings
- Calculate net fuel costs and get the Landstar fuel discounts
- Easily locate Landstar-approved inspection sites
- View card balances, open hours, and contact directly
- Request a trip advance
- Find and connect with agents quickly to ask questions about book loads and more
How to Continue Landstar Online Access Without Login:
Even if you do not want to create or log in to Landstar Portal, you can still access your Landstar information online as an independent Landstar owner or operator. You will find the required link below the Landstar Portal Login Page at https://www.landstaronline.com/.
Or, you can visit https://www.landstarcarriers.com/ or https://www.leasetolandstar.com/ depending on your business type. Here you can view your loads, manage load alerts, post your trucks, update load status, register for demos, get important news and announcements, apply for a Landstar operator position, etc.
Landstar Customer Service Phone Number: 877-696-4507 / 800-972-0525
13410 Sutton Park Drive, South
Jacksonville, Florida 32224