BMO Employee Benefits Login:
BMO Financial Group offers a range of benefits to its employees and their family members in order to help them balance personal and professional life. And, live well physically, mentally, financially, and socially. The institution also provides a dedicated web portal to view and manage those benefits from anywhere in the world. BMO Employee Benefits & Login service is available to all registered employees both inside and outside the BMO network 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
BMO Employee Benefits Offers & Features:
BMO has designed a competitive benefits package so that they can stay healthy and live their best life with their families. The benefits package ranges from health and wellness to retirement, income protection, and overall well-being. Here are short descriptions of the main BMO Employee Benefits features.
- Healthcare benefits consist of medical, dental, and vision coverage and other health support resources
- A company contribution for enrolling in a medical plan of BMO and opening a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account
- Life insurance for the financial protection in the event of death along with basic and supplemental life and business travel accident insurance
- Various award-winning development programs to learn new things and improve your skills for the future of work
- Flexible work options to stay balanced in life and learn on your schedule online as well as an in-person session
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, maternity and paternity leave, sick, disability leaves, and volunteering
- Save before-tax money with Spending Account for health care, dependent care, and commuter expenses
- BMO’s 401(k) Savings Plan with tax advantages, automatic and matching contributions, and various professionally managed investment funds
- A legal plan to help with a wide range of legal matters
- Employee Share Purchase Plan to purchase BMO shares at discounts
- Voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity insurance for financial protection against unexpected events
- A wide array of work-life balance benefits like adoption assistance, Employee Assistance Program, BMO Banking, tuition reimbursement, financial assistance, etc.
How to Log In to BMO Employee Benefits Account Online:
To access your BMO Employee Benefits information in times of need, you can log in to your BMO Harris Bank Employee Portal account in the following way.
- Visit digital.alight.com/bmo
- Enter your BMO Employee Account User ID and Password in their proper fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Log On” button to enter into the portal to manage your BMO Employee Benefits.
How to Recover or Create BMO Employee Benefits Account Online:
For logging into your BMO Employee Benefits Account Online, you must have a unique user Id that identifies you on the system. If you do not have an ID or you forgot the login credentials or a part of it, you can set a new User ID or reset that piece of login info online. For that, you just input some verifying information to confirm your identity. To initiate the procedure, you can
- Go to the same BMO Harris Bank Employee Login Portal, digital.alight.com/bmo
- Move to the bottom of the login area and click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” or “New User” link, as per your need.
- Enter your 9-digit EIN (Employee Identification Number) and select your date of birth after you reach the designated page.
- Click the “Continue” button and proceed with the identity verification.
Follow the instructions and create your User ID or Password and set up security questions and answers to register as a new user on the site. If you already enrolled, answer your BMO Employee Benefits Online Account questions to request our username retrieval or password resetting.
Note that, while creating a new password you can set a hint for it. When you forgot your BMO Employee Account password, the hint will help you to recall your password. If you recognize the hint and provide your password correctly, you can keep your existing password.
BMO Financial Group HRC (Human Resources Center) Phone Number: 1-888-927-7700