My Carle Patient Portal Account Login:
Carle Health offers its patients My Carle Online Patient Portal to manage their healthcare through secure electronic medical record access for free. The service gives the users control with instant access to bill pay, appointment scheduling, advance care planning documents, immunization history, and much more. My Carle Account Access is available for all Carle Health patients 12 years of age and over from anywhere anytime, they want over the web.
My Carle Patient Portal Features & Benefits:
My Carle provides personalized and secure online access to a portion of the medical records of the registered patients. By logging in to My Carle patient portal account, you can utilize these features.
- Advance Directives, a written statements of your medical wishes, to finalize and share your wishes if you are unable to communicate due to an accident or illness
- Make a payment, look up past statements and billing, and update insurance information
- After Visit Summary PDF to easily access important and demographic information after every visit to your doctor
- Schedule appointments for any member of your care team at most Carle Convenient Care and Convenient Care Plus locations
- Get your test results within 48-72 hours and view your provider’s comment after the release
- Communicate or check in with your provider anytime through My Carle Messenger
- Healthcare reminders are actively sent to you regarding important info like your last flu shot, due for an annual physical or mammogram.
- Grand temporary one time access to your medical records to any provider anywhere across the world if needed like when you are out of town
- Patient Contacts referred to as ‘Patient Health Information (PHI) Access’ to make your contacts up-to-date
- Prescription refill just by messaging the provider using your My Carle Account
- Hundreds of educational pieces and resources to better understand and manage your medications and health
How to Log In to My Carle Patient Portal Account Online:
To take benefit of these entire My Carle patient portal services and manage your healthcare comfortably from home or anywhere, you have to log in to your My Carle Account. For that, you can
- Go to the My Carle Login site at www.mycarle.com
- Enter your My Carle Patient Portal Username and Password in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Sign in” button to enter into the system.
Note that, My Carle patient portal works integrated with My Chart. If you are an existing portal account holder, you will be automatically prompted to merge your Carle information.
How to Recover My Carle Patient Portal Login Info Online:
You can use the self-service options on the My Carle portal to reset or retrieve your login credentials. To begin the recovery process, you need to complete a few simple steps as instructed below.
- Visit www.mycarle.com
- Click the “Forgot username?” or “forgot password?” link based on your requirement under the ‘SIGN IN’ button Navigate at the upper right side of the homepage and.
- Verify your personal information by providing your My Carle Username for password resetting or your first name and last name for username retrieval.
- Then enter your zip code and date of birth and click the “Submit” or “Next” button.
Once your identity verification is successful, you will receive your username or a password resetting link to regain your file My Carle Patient Portal Account Login.
Remember, if you do not have a valid email on your My Carle Account file or cannot provide any identity verification information; contact the My Carle Patient Portal Help Desk.
How to Sign Up for My Carle Patient Portal Account Online:
The new patients to My Carle or the existing My Chart Account members need to sign up for My Carle Patient Portal to create or activate their accounts. To initiate your My Carle Account sign-up process, you may
- Go to the My Carle Patient Portal Login Page at www.mycarle.com
- Navigate to the bottom of the Sign-In area in the middle and click on the “Sign up now” button under the red ‘New User?’.
- Enter the 15-digit Activation Code that appeared on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary in the first field.
- Then, enter your Zip Code and DOB in the format shown on the Signup page using the 4 digits of the year.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to create your My Carle User ID and Password or activate your account following the prompts.
How to Request My Carle Patient Portal Activation Code Online:
To sign up without an activation code or request for a code to join My Carle, you will need to click the red “Sign up online” button. You can find it under the ‘No Activation Code?’ option on the signup page. Or, you can directly go to www.mycarle.com/MyChart/signup and submit the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Date of Birth
- Legal Sex
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Medical Record Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox as a spam prevention measure and submit. If approved, you will receive a follow-up email or call within a week.
Carle Health Information Management Phone Number: (217) 383-3381
My Carle Patient Portal Support Line Phone Number: (217) 326-4001