SASD Parents Sapphire Community Web Portal Login :
Stroudsburg Area School District provides a separate Parents Community Web Portal giving easy access to the guardians to their student information conveniently from anywhere through the internet. With the SASD Parents Sapphire Community Portal Login the registered parents can access the details of the attendance, classes, schedules, report cards, and announcements of their children. There are no restrictions on the parent accounts a family can access.
Stroudsburg Area School District is an American public school district in the Pocono Mountains area of Pennsylvania. The district has nearly 5200 students and more than 750 teachers and staff.
How to Log In SASD Sapphire Parents Community Web Portal Login :
If you are a parent of the Stroudsburg Area School District’s student, you can log in to this Parents Community Web Portal and access your child’s academic records easily online. For logging in, keep the login credentials that you created during your Sapphire Community Portal Account. Then, you have to take a few simple steps as given below.
- Visit the official Stroudsburg Area School District website at www.sburg.org
- Place the mouse pointer over the “Students” option in the middle from the menu bar and click on the “Community Web Portal” from the drop-down list.
- Or, you can directly go to the SASD Sapphire Parents Community Web Portal at stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com.
- Enter the username and password chosen for your Sapphire Parents Account in their respective fields.
- Click the “Login” button to access the content and resources of the portal for your student information.
How to Reset SASD Parents Portal Login Password Online :
The parents who have forgotten their Sapphire Community Portal Account Password can reset it with the self-serving option present on the login page. To initiate the password reset process, you can
- Go to the Sapphire Community Web Portal at stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link located under the login button.
- Enter your registered username and email address in the first two fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the “I have a PIN” option if you have one and type your Personal Identification Number in the field before you hit the “Continue” button.
Then, follow the instructions as you will be directed and complete all the steps successfully to reset the password and regain your SASD Parents Sapphire Community Web Portal Account Access.
How to Create SASD Parents Sapphire Community Web Portal Account Online
The parents of Stroudsburg Area School District students, who are first time visiting the Sapphire Community Portal and have no account, need to create an online profile to access the service. To sign up for an SASD Parents Account in the Sapphire Community Portal, you can
- Go to stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com
- Navigate to the bottom of the login box on the left-hand side of the portal and click on the “Create a Sapphire Community Portal account” link.
- Enter the appropriate keyword (here it is “mountie” all in lower case).
- Select the type of account you are applying for. You need to choose ‘Parent Account’
- Then mark the “Yes” option to agree to the above policies and click “Continue” to proceed.
- Complete an online application form with the requested details including your name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, and email address.
- Provide your children information; create the login– username, and password and set the security question-answer.
- Save the form and continue to complete your SASD Parents Sapphire Community Web Portal Account creation process.
A notification letter with your Personal Identification Number or PIN will be sent to you via email within 5 business days after your application is processed by your district.
Contact Information :
SASD Parents Portal Support Phone Number: 570-213-3993
Email Address: email@example.com
123 Linden Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360