FedEx We Listen to Customer Survey:
FedEx Office is committed to offering its customers the best possible service every time. Therefore, they are inviting you to spend a few minutes and take a short online survey sharing your recent experience with FedEx. The company really appreciates your feedback and wants to know if they are meeting your expectations. Or, to get your ideas if you have any as to how you think FedEx can improve their services. It will help them to provide you with local access to printing and shipping while delivering exceptional service. In the end, you will also get a thank you gift offered by FedEx Office for your valuable time and opinion.
FedEx Office We Listen Survey Prize:
A coupon for your future visit to FedEx upon successful completion of the survey
What You Need for FedEx We Listen Customer Survey:
If you are a FedEx Office customer and would like to provide your feedback through the FedEx We Listen Customer Survey you must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Visit a participating FedEx Office lately.
- Make a purchase and save the transaction receipt.
- Remember the store number if you do not have the purchase receipt
- Not be a FedEx employee or any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household.
How to Take FedEx Office We Listen Survey Online:
FedEx We Listen Customer Survey takes only about ten minutes to finish. If you are an eligible participant, you can take the steps provided below to complete your FedEx Customer Survey.
- Visit the FedEx We Listen to the Survey site at www.fedex.com/welisten
- Read the message about the survey and click the next arrow button.
- Choose your preferred language between English and Spanish.
- Select the type of service you needed during your last FedEx Office visit and click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Select if you have a receipt and enter its number. If not, you must enter the store number located on a business card or flyer.
- Click the next arrow to start the survey.
- Answer all the survey questions one by one to the best of your knowledge.
- At the conclusion, enter your email address or any other required details to receive your discount coupon.
Additional Info on FedEx We Listen Survey:
- The validation code is redeemable at the participating FedEx Office location.
- The discount coupon is valid with the qualifying purchases. There is no cash value, or discount, or credit available to validate the offer.
- The offer is valid on select products and services. Some certain services like finishing only orders, fax or scan, self-service print, photo station, direct mail, FedEx Office Design & Print Center, and EDDM or postage are not eligible to redeem the coupon.
- The FedEx Office We Listen Survey offer cannot be combined with any other custom-bid orders, coupons, discounts, or account pricing or applied to shipping, rush or delivery charges, and retail products.
- The discount may be applied to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office Print Online.
FedEx, headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, is an American multinational courier delivery service providing product transportation services in the US as well as 220 plus countries and territories. The company was established in 1971 and grew rapidly for its overnight shipping services. The name, ‘FedEx’, is originated from the abbreviation of the original air division of the company, Federal Express, now known as FedEx Express.
FedEx is a pioneer of today’s common carrier services like track packages and provides real-time updates on package locations. With a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business service solutions FedEx Network is operated under various brands like FedEx Express, FedEx Office, FedEx Services, FedEx Ground, FedEx logistics, and more.
Fedex Customer Service:
FedEx US Customer Service Number: 1-800-463-3339
FedEx Customer Relations
3875 Airways, Module H3 Department
Memphis, TN 38116