Tesla Online Account Login:
Have you ordered or owned a car or some other product from Tesla? If so, you can view and manage them on the web through your Tesla Online Account anywhere you want. The service is offered to every Tesla customer for their convenience at no additional charge. With Tesla Online Account, you can add or remove a car, claim ownership, pay the bills, and do everything to manage your Tesla products service remotely at any time.
How to Log In to Tesla Online Account:
Tesla Account includes all the support the customers need from a company from monitoring car and energy usage, transferring ownership to owner resources, guides, and important updates. If you are a Tesla customer, you can take benefits of the service by logging into your Tesla Online Account. For that, you can
- Visit the main Tesla website, www.tesla.com, and click the “Account” option located at the top right corner of the first page.
- Or, you can access www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to directly land on the Tesla Single Sign-On page.
- Once you are on the Tesla SSO- Sign In page, enter the Email Address and Password linked to your Tesla account in their proper fields.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button.
Note that if you have no longer access to the email address linked to your Tesla account, you will be prompted to update your email under the account setting section. For further assistance, click the “Forgot Email” link below the sign-in area and visit the Tesla Account Support page.
How to Reset Tesla Online Account Login Password:
In any case, if you need to reset the password to log into your Tesla Online Account, you can do it by completing some simple steps such as.
- Go to the Tesla SSO- Sign In portal at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount
- Click the “forgot password?” link just below the “SIGN IN” button.
- Type the Email Address linked to your Tesla Online Account and the characters in the picture in their respective fields.
- Select the “SEND” button to receive a link in your email.
- Check your inbox and use the link to create a strong password that must have eight or more characters including at least one number or letter.
If you still have the problem or the password resetting does not work, you have to contact Tesla and request a temporary password. Sign in to your Tesla Account using that password and change it by clicking the “Setting” option in the top right corner of your account page.
How to Create Tesla Online Account:
Tesla owners who have purchased their cars or other products on the Tesla website have their online accounts. It was created when you provide them with your email address and a password was set up at the time of configuring your Tesla product. But, if you did not order it online, you may need to create an online profile to access their Tesla service online. To register for a Tesla Online Account, you can
- Visit www.tesla.com and click the “Account” link on the top right corner of the page.
- After you reach the sign-in page, select the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button from the bottom.
- Select your market or country and choose your preferred language for Tesla communication.
- Then, enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Set a valid password of a minimum of eight characters with one number and one letter. Use punctuation marks and extra characters to strengthen your Login Password.
- Enter the characters shown in the picture as a security measure and lastly, click the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
Once all the steps are done, your Tesla Online Account will be all set to log in.
Tesla Online Account Features & Benefits:
- Add or delete your cars, solar panels, and other products from Tesla
- Manage billing and payments
- Claim ownership if you did not purchase your products through Tesla directly
- Transfer or remove the ownership
- Switch views to access your multiple Tesla products
- Add additional payment methods and edit the existing ones
- Give or withdraw car access permission for additional drivers
- Set up multifactor authentication for your Tesla account security
- Update your information and account preferences
- Submit a contact or removal request and more
Tesla USA Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-518-3752
PO Box 15430,
240 Francisco Lane, CA 94539