EKU Direct Login
EKU Direct Login is an online portal developed for users. If you are authorized to sign in then you can access account at the web portal of the service provider. Once signed in the user will be able to access the fullest of the services available at the EKU.
It is easy to sign in if you have a few things handy. EKU Direct is a web portal that enables the users to sign into their accounts. It is information technology portal backed by the Eastern Kentucky University. Read the guide below for steps to the account login procedure. Also find a walkthrough of the password reset process.
What is the EKU Direct Login
The EKU Direct is an online portal developed by the Eastern Kentucky University for its students. It is an information technology platform that can be accessed by the students of the university. Those who are authorized to sign in can sign into the online portal using their credentials.
It is easy to sign in if you have a few things handy. Once signed in the user will be able to view and manage their account features.
It is simple to sign into the EKU Direct account. After you have logged in you will be able to access your information technology account. Here is a guide to the account login procedure. Read on and you can access account with ease.
What are the requirements to sign in
For account login you need to meet the following requirements:
Internet– The user should have a working internet connection in order to log in.
Authorization– Those who are authorized to sign in can access their account.
Login Credentials– The user needs to remember their account login credentials to sign in.
How to Log in to EKU Direct
- If you wish to sign in to EKU Direct you need to visit the login page. web4s.eku.edu
- As the website opens there is the ‘EKU Direct User Login’ widget.
- Once you find the widget enter the User ID and PIN in the white spaces.
- After that click on the ‘Login’ button below to access the account.
Forgot your EKU ID
- If the user has lost their EKU ID they need to visit the login page.
- After the website opens there is the ‘Forgot your EKU ID’.
- Click on the link and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Now the user will find a section tagged ‘Forgot ID/PIN EKU ID Request’
- Enter the following information in order to reset id:
- First name
- Last name
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Provide the Captcha below and you can reset id.
Also Read : Ultipro Account Login
Need Help with Login
- If you require help with login then you need to open the login homepage.
- After the website opens there is the ‘Click here for help with login’ link at the bottom right of the login section.
- On the next page, there is a wide range of links that will assist you with the login procedure.
At the verdict, one can find the login guide useful. Once signed in the user can access account with ease. You can connect with the help desk for any account-related issues.