GCB Internet Banking Login
The GCB Internet Banking is an online portal that has been developed by the bank for its customers. At the bank one can find a wide range of financial services and facilities that allow the individuals to access their accounts over the internet. If you are authorized to log in you need to have a few things handy and you are ready to go.
Logging in is easy, one needs to have a few things handy and he/she is ready to go. Once signed in you can view account transaction history, enroll for e-statements, pay utility bills, register for additional products and more. In this post we have offered a simple guide to the login procedure.
What is the GCB Bank Internet Banking
At the GCB Bank Internet banking one can find enough space for the users to bank over the web. Instead of planning a trip to the bank one needs to simply log into the online portal of the bank and get started with account management online. Once signed in you can enjoy banking over the web and have access to a wide range of facilities without any physical trouble.
Logging into the GCB Internet Banking is quite easy. One simply needs to have a few things handy and he/she is ready to go.
What do I need to Log in
For account login the user should have a few things. Here are the requirements to log in:
Internet– You must have a working internet connection to sign into the GCB Internet Portal.
Electronic device– The user can access his/her account using any electronic device such as a smartphone, computer or laptop.
Private device– If you have a private device you can save passwords and have secure browsing.
Login Credentials– One must remember their account login credentials to access account.
How to Log into GCB Internet Banking
- In order to sign into GCB Internet Banking, you need to visit the login page. www.gcbbank.com.gh/internet-banking-new
- After the website opens there is the ‘Internet Banking’ button at the top right.
- Select the link that applies to you from the options below.
- Next, you will be directed to the login page.
- Enter the Username/Wallet Number and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the Login button below and you can access account.
- If you have lost username visit the login page of the GCB Bank.
- After the login page opens look at the bottom left of the login widget.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Username’ link below to begin.
- Provide the email and date of birth in the respective spaces.
- Click ‘Submit’ to receive a link to reset username in your email.
Also Read : How To Log Into Your Trustmark Bank Account
- Users who have lost passwords should open the login page.
- After the website opens there is the ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom.
- The link will direct you to the password recovery page.
- Enter the username and date of birth in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and you can reset the password.
At the bottom line, one can find the account login procedure easy. Once you go through the process you can access account with ease. If you require assistance you can connect with the help desk.